Chapter Ten

Edward's POV

"Okay is everything set up?" Dad frantics around. "Make sure the table cloths are in correct order! First blue, then red, then white and then red again."

Dad is trying to make sure everything is perfect for grandad's arrival. He's making everyone help out but I'm not cooperating in any way. I'm sitting on the sofa trying to watch my show. It's so annoying having everyone running around while I watch American Horror Story. This show is the shit and I've missed the first two episodes of the new season because of our trip and because I've just been slacking off.

"Can you keep it down?" I ask and of course no one is going to listen.

Harry walks in with a blank face and just stands there looking around. He's been acting really weird the last few days and he's staring to freak me out. The day we got back from the trip, he came upstairs for dinner and hardly said a word. The next day Olivia came over and all they did was lay on the couch and watched movies. You might think that it's normal and shit but for them, it's not. They always go on dates and this time it just seemed so weird seeing them here.

"Dude what's your problem?" I ask Harry and he ignores me. "Harry, I'm talking to you."

"Nothing," he shakes his head, "What makes you think something is wrong?"

"You've been acting like a total weirdo lately and you look scared as shit," I laugh, "like you've seen a ghost."

"I haven't seen anything, or anyone for that matter," he looks guilty for some strange reason.

"You know you can tell me anything," I say, "I won't judge you."

He gives me a stare, "You're the most judgemental person I know."

"Okay well maybe I will," I shrug, "come on. How bad could it possibly be?"

Marcel's POV

"Do you think Ella will like grandad?" Gemma asks.

"She's two months," I laugh.

"Yeah but she doesn't quite enjoy Edward's company," Gemma hands me Ella's shoes and I slide them on her, "How does a two month old know Edward is trouble?"

"That just says a lot," I tease and Gemma laughs.

Grandad will be here in about two hours and neither Harry or Edward are dressed for his arrival. They're sitting on the couch blabbering on about whatever it could be. I'm through with always being the one to tell them to hurry and get ready, so I go back upstairs to my room and check if I have any new messages.

I unplug my phone from the charger and see three unread messages.

From: Veronica <3

*Hope dinner with your grandad goes well my love! Text me after. Love you ;)*

Then two messages from Olivia.

*MARCEL! I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD PANIC OR STAY CALM.*

*BUT I THINK I FAR FROM BEING CALM! HELP!!*

I don't know if I should panic because of these messages. I text Veronica a quick 'I love you' and ring Olivia. She doesn't answer. In a way I feel like she might be overracting about something or she's really in some sort of trouble. But then again, nothing should be wrong because life is perfect for her and for everyone. Nothing can get in anyones way. Right?

Harry's POV

"Holy fucking shit you have got to be fucking kidding me," Edward says, "that psycho bitch is back and the first thing she does is text you?"