Chapter Thirty-Two

Edward's POV

"There weren't many people up to sign up and reserve a studio." Mikey mentions as we leave the music hall.

"Almost everyone here is more into the business field and medical shit," I say. "They have some quality equipment, yet no one seems to notice how great this school is for a musical career."

"That gives us more of an opportunity." Ashton smiles.

"Exactly." I answer very pleased. Here at CEU they have a battle of the bands, and the band who winf gets a major record deal with some of the hottest producers in London and some even come from America to find some new talent. That could be us, and I'm hoping it will be.

"We need to write some new songs and update our old ones," I tell the boys, "better sounds and help from the pro's, I'm sure we can win this battle easy."

"The studio is massive," Calum adds, "and I'm glad Kris decided on attending CEU."

"He can thank me later." I say. Kris is our 'producer' I guess you could call him. He's very technologically advanced and he's helped us put our music together. He didn't want to attend CEU but I convinced him and he's liking it so far.

"So now what?" Michael asks.

"Hold on." I stop them. I get a text from Harry saying he needs more players in his game with the guys. I tell the lads about it. "So what do you think? Should we go?"

"Hell yeah." Calum laughs. "We've got nothing better to do. Plus, it's been a while since we've played football."

I really wasn't in the mood but he was right. Tia was in the library with Olivia and I really didn't want to go in there. Who the hell knows what they could be doing in there. Honestly, I don't want to be around any books until the semester starts. It's already bad enough we've been stuck here for two weeks and school hasn't even begun. 

We head to the college stadium to meet up with Harry and his friends. We didn't even bother getting changed. My boots are already wearing out and there's no point in changing them if they are already falling apart. I need new ones.

"Why didn't you guys change?" Harry runs over to me, sweating balls.

I shrug. "We didn't want to."

"Well okay then?" Harry brushes it off. "Louis and I are going to join the boys and you and your friends can be the other team, along with Ben."

"Okay." I agree. I know Harry made Ben join our team to even out the players, but we could take all of them down even without Ben.

...

Okay maybe I was wrong.

Harry and his friends crushed us and we lost 6-1. I made the shot, only because I got a penalty and Liam felt bad for us and let us score. What assholes they are. 

"Are we done because I don't think I can breathe properly anymore," I hold my hip and breathe heavily. I'm really out of shape. I didn't work out all summer, which is a surprise and a shock coming from me being the one who loves working out more than Marcel or Harry. Marcel especially.

"Yeah we're done." Harry laughs and walks with me.

"You guys fucking suck." I try to control my breathing. It's not working.

"Well that was a simple warm up for us." Harry laughs. "Gotta be prepared if we wanna make the team."

"So you are joining the team then?" I ask, almost dying over here.

"Yeah. Decision made. I'm actually really excited to try out. I knew I was destined to do this. And it was all thanks to you and Olivia. You gave me advice and Olivia conviced me." He says happily like a little school boy.