Prologue

A dark shadow whizzed past through the dark dim corridors of the akatsuki hideout. Not seen, not heard and not noticed by anyone who slept carelessly through the night.

Red eyes flashed in the darkness and scanned the area. Ears twitched at the gentle wind that whooshed through the corridors. There was a clash and the person’s covered face snapped in the direction of the sound.

The person’s eyes narrowed and the red eyes glowed darker. Chakra swirled just enough to notice the target and get the job done. Light was seen from the thin line of the door that was let open and slender fingers opened it just a little more so that the red eyes could see what was going on within.

The red eyes narrowed when they saw a man, not more than 20, standing at a table with colorful chemicals and testing concoctions and mixtures in tubes. The room was hung with the thick smell of the chemicals and the man coughed.

Their eyes darted through the corridor they stood in to make sure no one was around. And in a second the door was wide open and the man was unconscious in the person’s arms. Their eyes narrowed at the unconscious man and darted up when they picked up a commotion.

Realizing their presence was not longer unnoticed, the person made a dash with the man out of the hideout. Fire, blasts and lifeless puppets were sent at them but they dodged every one of the attacks. The person reached for the pouch around their waist and pulled out smoke bombs and chakra diffusing bombs. They threw it on the ground and the whole area burst into dust.

A quick teleportation and they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.....what do you think?? ;)

Vote!

Comment!!! :3