Chapter 23 - Uncertainty and pure love

MUST READ THIS A/N!!!

Hi guys! Actually I thought I had to let you guys know something about this chapter. When I recieved comments on the Madara love story, I realized some of my readers are 12-13 years old.

Well, my point is...this chapter has some intimate scenes which may not be comfortable to read for people of that age since I got some weird reactions on the Madara story. Lol....no offence anyone!

Anyway, the intimate scenes do have some important events and emotions in the story but I apologize if some of you dont like reading scenes like that.

Just a notice for you guys. Hope you enjoy though! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki pov:

Jean and I were finally married. We had said our vows in front of so many people and there was no one who could object to us being together anymore. It was just me and him.

Clara was glaring and it still made me feel uncomfortable. Even her parents looked furious and I cringed slightly. But it was time for the wedding dancing and Jean and I walked to the center of the ballroom where our reception was held. He placed a hand on my waist and I on his arm and we held each other's hands and stared into each other's eyes.

Silent music began and the 2 of us and several other people began to sway slowly to the music.

Jennifer pov:

I glared at Mia as she and Jean went to the dance floor to have their wedding dance. All these days, I was trying to get him closer to Clara. At some point I had actually thought it worked and that he was wavering....but today, the biggest chance for Jean to be with Clara was gone.

But somehow....I felt less motivated to keep fighting. They way my Jean had lifted her up and the kiss they had shared....she looked so gentle with him and for some reason it was quite a sight to see. And even now as they danced, they were gazing into each other's eyes and I could see the depth of the affection they had for each other.

Its like they couldn't see anything besides each other right now and she was smiling so gently at him. they didn't break eye contact once and it was like they were lost in their own world. They blinked and she smiled more. She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest as they continued to dance. [a/n: queue beauty and the beast moment ~<3]

Jean placed his chin on top of her head and they both looked so contempt. So happy and loved.

I sighed. Was I wrong in thinking that she was not suitable for him? Was I too harsh? I didn't even give her a chance to show how much she loved my son....so it was partially my fault wasn't it? I continued to watch them and Mia's lips moved. My eyes went slightly wide as I made out the words 'I love you'. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked down slightly ashamed of the way I had been acting all these days.

I saw Clara walk up to them and I frowned slightly. I always knew she was the type to have interest in flashy and out of the ordinary things. In fact, Jean was out of the ordinary in our town.....what if she was the one who would actually betray Jean after seeing the city people? After all, they were quite advanced....and Mia had been staying with him in the city this whole time. If she had come all this way to marry my son despite being a part of the city life, then her love for my son was true right?

I walked to Clara and I heard her stop the 2 of them from talking. "Mind if I cut in?" She sneered at Mia and I patted her arm. "Clara dear, they're just married. You should let them dance for a while by themselves." Clara sent me a warning glare and I sent an apologetic smile to Mia. She smiled back and bowed her head as if thanking me but Clara didn't seem to stop. She pushed Mia away and pouted at Jean to have atleast one dance.