Chapter 11 - First 2 man team

Mia/Misaki pov:

I couldn’t really sleep last night. Being in a new place made me feel the need to be more alert even though I knew that it wasn’t necessary. So I had ended up staying awake for quite some time and I had actually fallen asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

But just as the homunculi, my morning was doomed to be quite unpleasant.

I screeched as I woke up suddenly. Wanna know why? Envy decided that it was fun to drag me off the bed with a hold on one of my ankles. I fell on my front on the hard ground and I was dragged out the room and down the stairs by my foot. “Ow! Ow! Envy, let go dammit!” I yelled as falling down the stairs seemed to leave bruises all over me.

He just laughed and continued to drag me. He finally stopped and I stayed on the ground wincing at the pain in multiple parts of my body. He dropped my leg unceremoniously and I sighed and sat up on the floor. I looked around and realized we were in a kitchen. It was pretty big and in one corner there was a nice couch and a table in the center of it.

I sighed again and stood up. I dusted my shorts and froze when I saw Greed in the kitchen. Next to him was a lady who was wearing a full black gown and had the symbol of the oroboros on her collar bone. She was definitely a homunculus….since I remember reading about the symbol in a book. She had long wavy black hair and she sent a smile my way. I smiled back awkwardly and from my peripheral vision, I noticed Greed grin.

“Nice to finally meet you, Miss Mia Rosewater. I’m sure you sensed that I’m a homunculus…..my name is Lust.” I scratched the back of my head. “Uh….nice to meet you….I guess….” I mumbled back and I turned to Envy when he returned from inside the kitchen. He had a bottle in his hand and a malicious grin on his face. It looked really suspicious and I watched him warily.

He walked to me and stood in front of me. I raised a brow and he grinned wider. He popped open the bottle and drank the contents it. He then roughly grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his lips. He shoved his lips on mine roughly and pushed me back so I fell onto my back on the ground with him hovering over me and his mouth was still connected to mine. His eyes were open and had a sickening glint to them and I felt him push the liquid into my mouth.

I felt utterly disgusted and I refused to swallow the liquid. It tasted disgusting and I felt a sudden pang of nauseousness. I struggled trying to keep my strength limited but Envy seemed to enjoy seeing me like this and he didn’t budge. I felt him smirk and I shut my eyes tightly as I heard Greed laugh in the background. I finally put my hands on Envy’s chest and shoved him off.

I sat up and spat the liquid on his face and he growled in anger. I coughed violently as my throat burned and I rubbed my mouth with the back of my hand. I glared at Envy and he looked livid. He was soaking in the liquid I had spewed at him and he stood up. I stood up as well and faced him. “What the hell was that for, creep?! I’m gonna burn you till you beg me to kill you!” I shouted and he wiped his hair with his hands and smirked at me.

I did the hand signs ready to get back for what he did, but what he said next made me freeze. “That is if you can.” I narrowed my eyes at him. “What does that mean?” He chuckled and put a hand on his hip. “That liquid which I gave you has dissolved the inked transmutation circle on your tongue. So unless you draw another one you cant use your alchemy.” He smirked and I almost rolled my eyes. Great….now I had to pretend that I cant use my fire power.

But I was pretty angry at what Envy did. I mean he literally kissed me! A stupid homunculus kissed me! And I felt like I had betrayed Jean! Jean was the only one I wanted to kiss! Ugh!

I tch’d clenching my fists and he laughed again. He narrowed his eyes and shot out at me. He was fast, definitely faster than a human in this world and I gasped when he punched me hard in the gut. Stupid chakra seal! Stupid weak human acting! I cursed at myself.