Chapter 22 - Wedding!

This chapter is dedicated to homunculi11 :)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki pov:

We walked to the place where Urushi had said that the kid was being held hostage. It wasn’t too far….well not for me and Jean, but Clara was complaining that her legs were hurting and she kept pestering Jean to carry her. I was getting more annoyed by the minute but I wanted to avoid fighting as much as I could.

Finally, after 20 minutes, we reached the top of the hill and there was a worn out small house at the top. We stood a few feet away and I glared at the house. “Hey! Give us back the kid!” I yelled. At that moment, Jean was at my side. “Mia….we shouldn’t be calling them out! Shouldn’t we try ambushing them?” I shook my head.

“Not necessary.” 3 thugs came out of the house and they glared at us. “Who the hell are you brats?! Don’t tell me that lady called the security!” The tallest one roared and I coughed. “No, she didn’t. we just happen to be some helpful neighbors.” I said and he glared at me specifically. Then he gave a mad grin.

“Ok, we’ll give you the kid if you two sweethearts come to us.” He grinned and the other 2 chuckled. Clara squeaked and hid behind Jean and I chuckled. I turned my head back. “Jean, I’m gonna put them under a genjutsu so go and get the kid from inside.” “Genjutsu?” Jean asked and I smiled. “An illusion. They wont be able to tell what is actually happening….I’ll show you sometime.”

He nodded and I turned back to the thugs. I widened my eyes slightly and activated my sharingan. I looked at all of them in the eyes and immediately put them in a genjutsu. Well, not a violent one but some sort of situation where we were probably arguing about the money and not agreeing to go with them. “Jean, go now.” I said and he stepped out. Clara was frantic and held his arm but Jean pulled away with a smile and walked to the house.

The thugs were just staring blankly and Clara’s mouth fell open as Jean walked past them into the house and came out with a boy who was about 8 years old. When Jean had returned to my side, I broke the genjutsu and they blinked in a daze. “W-what wh-what happened?!! Hey! Where’s the brat?!” The guys yelled and I chuckled. They glared at us and when they saw the kid with us they roared in anger.

“Why you little punks!” I smirked. “My my….you’re not very nice. Looks like you need to start learning some manners.” I said and Jean nudged me. The little kid was clutching his legs and I kinda blushed at the thought of jean and I with a kid. I mentally slapped myself and composed myself before I acted like an idiot and looked at Jean.

“I don’t think you should hurt them…” Jean whispered and Clara sneered at them from behind him. I laughed and grinned wickedly. “Oh, I just thought I’ll show them my susanoo….good enough?” I asked with a mischievous glint and Jean grinned back madly too. “Be my guest.” He said and stepped back.

I looked at the thugs again and narrowed my eyes. “What do you think you’re glaring at b****?!” They guy yelled and I activated my sharingan again. I widened my eyes and activated my mangekyou and they seemed a little freaked out by the changes in my eyes. They took a step back and I narrowed my eyes. “Susanoo!” I yelled and the blue color human barrier appeared around me.

The thugs and Clara screeched and I chuckled. “You will give the lady as much time as she needs to pay back the loan and you will not ask for any interest. And if I see one more thing like this happening in the city….I will not hold back.” I lowered my voice and literally hissed it out and the thugs shivered and nodded. Then I grinned and clapped my hands as my susanoo disappeared and my eyes went back to their blue color. “Good! Now that’s all settled!”