Dahyun: Fallen

Dahyun x Reader

"So..that's Dahyun?" You asked your friend Nayeon who was showing you a picture of a girl on the phone. She has been claiming this whole week that this girl has a crush on you but you didn't even know this person.

"Yep.. she is soooo into you." Nayeon said and you rolled your eyes.

"How the heck is she into me? We haven't even met." You said taking another look at the picture in front of you.

"Plus she is too beautiful to have a crush on me." You admitted and your friend's eyes widened.

"What did you just say? OK I ALREADY HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE MY OTP OF THE YEAR." She said excited but you thought that she was talking nonsense.

"Why do you think that she has a crush on me?" You asked.

"We are in the same chemistry class and whenever I talk about you I swear I can see her blushing everytime. She even asked me how I met you and what's our relationship, it's so obvious that she's into you." She answered.

"In other words, you are just guessing things again and everyone knows that you are not good at guessing." You said to your friend but you had to admit that this girl made you curious.

"But its too obvious... I have to introduce you to her someday."

It was lunch time and Nayeon was currently informing you about her failure on her chemistry test.

"Oh look who's here" Your friend pointed at a girl who was entering the lunch room. You gave her a death glare when you realized that it was Dahyun.

"I'm gonna call her over" She winked at you totally unbothered from your warning look.

"WHAT DONT YOU DAR-" but Nayeon wasn't listening.

"HEY DAHYUN!! CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SEC?" Your friend literally screamed making the whole school hear her. You looked at Dahyun who was walking towards you and Nayeon suprised from the sudden invitation.

"I swear I will kill you after this." You angrily whispered to her just before Dahyun came near.

"Dahyun this is my friend Y/N.. Y/N this is Dahyun" Nayeon said with a huge smile and waited for your first interaction.

You stood up and gave her your hand.

"Nice to meet you, Dahyun." You smiled and she shyly smiled back at you making your cheeks heat up. Wait what? You slightly shook your head as if it'll help you hide your blush.

"You can sit with us if you want" Your friend said to Dahyun. Dahyun just nodded and sat next to you. You started to get nervous for some reason, your hands were sweating and your heartbeat was racing. You couldn't understand this. You tried to just ignore it.

"So how did the chemistry test go?" You asked Dahyun assuming that she took the test as well since she is in the same class with your friend.

"It actually went pretty well." She cutely answered.

"Good for you, I heard someone almost failed..." You said referring to your friend. This time, Nayeon gave you the death glare back because she obviously didn't want anyone else to know. You just raised your eyebrows at her, proud for your revenge.

"So when are you going to ask her out?" Nayeon asked you. Dahyun was on the other side of the hallway chatting with her friends.

"Shut up. This is your fault, I didnt even ask for this." You sighed. It's been two weeks since you met Dahyun and you couldn't stop thinking about her ever since. You decided to burst onto Nayeon about your little crush or whatever this is, since she was the one who introduced you to her.

"Yes it is, and you're welcome." She answered and placed her hand on your shoulder so that you can take your eyes off of Dahyun and focus on her words.

"Listen.. I have a date with Mark on Saturday please don't make me regret leaving you alone while rotting over sad movies. It's already Friday, just go and ask." She said with a more serious tone this time. You sighed at disbelief and hit your head at the wall not knowing what to do.

You finished your last class for the day and you were currently outside of Nayeon's class, waiting for her to go home together. It felt like everyone got out of the class except your friend so you just went in to find her. You only saw Dahyun still packing her books and you got nervous at the fact that you are alone with her in a classroom. You were caught staring which made you clear your voice and think of something to say.

"Hey..Have you seen Nayeon?" You asked her.

"I think she left in a hurry before anyone else." Dahyun cutely answered.

"Oh okay..thanks." You said and you were about to leave but you stopped yourself at the door. This was the perfect chance to ask her out and you knew it. You just had to calm yourself and do it.

"By the way.." you said while turning to face Dahyun again. You were clenching your teeth to control your nervousness even though it wasn't really helpful. When her eyes met your's again you took a deep breath and did it.

"Are you free this Saturday?" You asked her and she froze. You could see her blushing and you admitted to yourself that it was the cutest thing you've seen lately.

"Yes..I mean..I haven't arranged anything yet." She said staring shyly at the floor.

"Do you perhaps want to go out with me? You can decide where to go." You said while loosing the rhythm of your heartbeat.

"Sure..." She happily agreed and you let out a sigh of relief which she totally noticed.

You walked her to the exit of the school while talking about possible things that you could do on Saturday until you had to part your ways. You said goodbye and started making weird cheers on your way home.

"I am the best friend ever and you gotta admit it." Nayeon popped out of nowhere and you were too excited to get angry at her. She probably planned this all alone, because she has mentioned before that Dahyun is always the last one to leave the class. You just hugged her out of excitement and told her everything.