Jihyo: Drug

A/N: WARNING ⚠️ long ass chapter ahead ⚠️

Jihyo x Reader

"How is it going so far? Can you handle it?" You asked your girlfriend through the phone. She just started a new diet, she desperately wants to lose weight because of her job.

"Its's only the first day everyone can handle it." She sighed and you felt sorry that you couldn't be there to cheer her up. You had to go to Japan for a week to work which means that she had to go through the first week alone.

"You know that it's not healthy to loose weight in such a small period, right?" You said worried, you were so annoyed with Jihyo's boss, he literally said to her face that she is 'fat' and that she has to loose weight immediately. You were so pissed.

"Wow high score, this is the third time you say this in a day, you usually say this once a day." Jihyo laughed and you rolled your eyes.

"Well I'm just worried, don't pressure yourself okay? Give up if you can't take it." You said, your worried tone was too obvious but the fact that Jihyo laughed made the situation a bit lighter for you.

"Don't worry I ain't no easy" You smiled and totally agreed, nobody wants to mess with god Jihyo.

"Better think about it twice🎶🎵" You sang alone at her 'Like Ooh Aah' reference and started dancing alone.

"Aren't you at the grocery store right now? I bet people are staring at you" Jihyo laughed.

"I don't care, I'm a real Once they should deal with it." You said looking around and indeed some people were looking at you like you were crazy or something.

"You didn't really have another choice or else you had to deal with me." You laughed at your scary-sometimes girlfriend.

You really wished you had the power to push the time and meet Jihyo as soon as possible but  it has only been two days without her and you were pretty sure you started to suffer from withdrawal.

According to Jihyo everything is going fine with her diet but you weren't really sure if she's lying to not worry you and focus on her job. Although Jihyo is indeed tough and she can go through a lot of things, so if you had to guess you would say that a diet would be a piece of cake for Jihyo. She wasn't really a food lover, you were always the one who eats the most and is obsessed with food, sometimes you even had to eat Jihyo's leftovers. However, you can't tell if she's actually fine when you're not around her, Jihyo might be good at tricks but there's only one person who can't be tricked by Park Jihyo and that's definitely you.

You were talking on the phone and skyping every single day. Your job was going perfectly fine and you just couldn't wait to get back home. You missed your girlfriend, you missed taking care of her and going out with her, forgetting your jobs and everything else.

On the 6th day you felt more impatient than the past days. It felt that it was the last day but in fact, there was one more day which seemed like ages to you. You managed to kill some time here and there with the new japanese friends you just made. You even got to learn a lot of Japanese in less than a week and you were actually suprised of yourself for that.

You wanted to tell Jihyo whatever you learned, completely sure that you are better at it even though she has been in Japan more times than you. You've never thought of yourself as a smart person but whenever you prove God Jihyo wrong or you seem to know more than her about something, you feel more like a total genius, who wouldn't right?