Special Chapter: Mimo

(A/N): This story is supposed to contain only Twice x Reader one shots but someone requested a Mimo chap and since I dont have many requests Im going to break my own rules and post a Shipping Chapter. Generally I'll try to post whatever is requested (except smut) but just so you know, Im more confident with Twice x Reader shots so please keep that in mind.

Mina x Momo (Mimo)

Mina decided to move in Korea. She wanted to follow her dream and become an Idol. Her parents warned her about how difficult it's going to be for her since she is a foreigner who has no clue about korean culture and language yet, but she didn't mind. Mina is an optimistic person who knows how to stand in her own feet. That's her goal and she's going to work hard until she achieves it. That's what Mina has always been like.

After having some rest time, the first thing that Mina had planned to do in Korea was to find herself a korean teacher. JYP audition is in a week which clearly means that she could only say hi in korean by then. Mina tried to calm her nervousness and focus on her dancing and singing skills. She only hoped that it will be her skills that will be judged and not her Korean.

She was right. Mina passed the audition with her first try. It was a hard time for her. The difficulties that her parents had warned her about, had already started to show up but there's no way she's giving up, not after her success on the audition. She was always smiling at the fact that she can call herself a JYP trainee.

Korean was hard. Practice was harder than she expected. She had started to feel lonely because she didnt make any friends yet. 'It's just the Korean' she thought 'learn korean and then everything will be easier'. That was her motivation for months. Learning a new language surely needs an amount of time. The question is, will she make it? Will she stay patient no matter how long it takes?

Momo and her best friend Sana noticed that there is a new trainee around. They heard that she is from the same country with them but neither of them managed to meet her. Momo was kinda scared of her image. She looks mysterious, dark and sad to her. She couldn't really explain if  'scared' is the word that explains the reason why she hasn't talked to her yet. She knows what she is going through, since she also had a hard time learning Korean before but thankfully she found Sana who helped her with pretty much everything.

One day, Momo spotted the mysterious girl at the practice room alone. It was too early in the morning and the other practice rooms weren't open yet so they had to share. Momo thought that she should really help this girl. Just like Sana helped her. It was like she could feel all the struggles that she was going through by just looking at Mina's eyes.

Mina formally bowed and greated her in Korean when Momo made it to the practice room. Of course she had no clue who Momo is or that she is also from Japan and Momo seemed to enjoy that. She decided to suprise her by greating her in Japanese.

Mina clearly didn't except to hear Japanese here but when she realised that she had a person from the same country in front of her, a warm smile was formed on her face.

"My name is Momo btw nice to meet you."

"I'm Mina, nice to meet you too."

Momo made sure to give Mina some Korean and Dance tips while practicing and Mina appreciated it. Momo told her about Sana and how much she would love to meet her to her best friend.

"Btw, I know what you're going through and I know that Korean is your main difficulty at the moment, so don't be shy to talk to us. We can help you with Korean or anything else."Momo gave her a gentle smile and Mina felt the heat at her cheeks.

"Thank you..really..."Mina shyly smiled back at her. She is not as mysterious as Momo thought after all, she actually found her cute and funny.

After a few months, Momo Mina and Sana were known as the Japan trinity among the JYP trainees and they were known for their rocking friendship. But Momo believes that there's something strange about Mina lately. She feels like she is avoiding her and it hurted more than she thought it would. Momo had asked Sana to ask Mina what's wrong but Sana thinks that she should do it by herself because she doesn't want to get involved to whatever the problem is.

Mina didn't come for lunch, saying that she has to study but Momo didn't bite that. She knew that she's avoiding her and she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted a reason or an explanation, she can't just leave it like that. So she followed her out of the cafeteria, grabbing her gently by her hand and trying to calm herself down before Mina could see her. 

"We need to talk." Momo said seriously when Mina finally met her gaze.

"O-okay.." Mina galped uncomfortably.

Momo led her to an empty room to make sure than none is listening to them.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something stupid? Because if I did then it wasn't on purpose, trust me, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose ." Momo was speaking so fast to the point that she forgot to take a breath. Her voice was getting weaker word by word and she thought that she might end up crying. She can't explain why this is bothering her so much.

"I'm not-" Mina tried to say but Momo cut her off.

"Mina.. you can't hide from me, I know you too well, so don't even try lying to me." Momo took a step closer, not knowing what exactly she wanted to do. She connected her forehead with Mina's and let out a shaky breath. She just felt the need to come closer to her. She looked at her and galped at the sight of her beauty. She then closed her eyes and tried to stop her heart from beating so fast.

"Why do I care so much about you? And why do I keep having those strange feelings when I'm with you?" Momo asked, eyes still closed.

"That's the reason.." Mina said. Momo gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"That's the reason why I'm trying to avoid you...because I also feel like 'that' when I'm around you and I am just afraid of myself. I am afraid of these feelings. I am afraid of you thinking that I'm some kind of a creepo and I am afraid of you leaving me." Mina said and Momo's heart fluttered even though she wasn't sure if 'that' means what she thinks it means. She had to spend a few seconds, before speaking, to realise that this is actually happening.

"So you just decided to leave me by yourself? Who said that I am not afraid of that too? Mina you need to stop making your own conclusions and just talk about what's bothering you with other people. Don't do the mistakes I used to do." The truth is that Momo could see her old self in Mina. Not completely but partly. When she first came to Korea she made a lot of mistakes that she regrets and people misunderstood her. But she doesn't want Mina to go through this. Mina doesn't deserve to regret anything that she has done.

"Thank you.." Mina almost whispered.

"For everything.." She added.

"Don't you dare leave me again." Momo said and gave her a tight hug, wishing that she could never let go.

A/N: ship mimo for a better future