Mina: Game

Mina x Reader

When you woke up Mina wasn't in bed. You started looking for her around the house and calling her name but there was no answer. You tried to remember what day it is and where she could be right now but it was hard for you since you just woke up. You got up and made yourself a cup of coffee.

It was Friday. Mina doesn't work on Friday mornings so where is she? You weren't sure if you should call her or not. You only met her a month ago but ever since that, you two are inseparable.

You had a weird relationship, you've never confessed to each other but you both know she is your girlfriend. When you are alone with her you always end up kissing or doing more couple 'things' like sleeping together just like yesterday, but you've never really discussed it with her. From the way that she acts towards you it's obvious that she has feelings for you so you can't doubt that. None else knows about your little relationship-game because whenever you are in public both of you act completely friendly.

You decided to not call her and focus on your work but truth is that ever since you met her you can barely focus on anything. Your mind was distracted by your little moments, from the first time that you kissed on this party after both of you got drunk, to last night where she ended up sleeping into your arms.

You decided to take a walk since you couldn't focus on working at the moment. You spotted Mina with her friends and you weren't suprised. This is what always happens, you have your cute moments together and then she acts like nothing happened. You weren't sure if you were mad/hurt/sad or anything cause you also act like that in public. You found yourself a bench and just stared at them talking. You don't like any of her friends and she knows that. They are completely different from yours and you don't get along with them at all. Mina was also different from them but you never considered her as a friend, she was something more to you from the beginning. You saw her walking towards you leaving her friends behing.

"Hey" You heard her soft voice which drove you crazy.

"Hey.." You said a little lower since it was your first word of the day.

"Sorry for leaving like that, I didn't want to wake you up.. It's Jeong's birthday today and I had to go out with the girls to think of the suprise." Her friends couldn't hear what you're saying but they were checking you from head to toe which made you give them a look to let them know that they're being annoying.

"Are you even listening to me?" Mina tried to get your attention back.

"Hm? Oh yes I heard you..so ehm.. what's the suprise?" You asked.

"A birthday party at Momo's" She answered.

"You don't say... let me guess, half the town is invited? Am I on the list?" You asked and rolled your eyes. Momo's parties are probably the most known badass parties where everyone gets drunk and stuff and it just wasn't for you.

"Of course you can come if you want, Momo can't say anything as long as I will be there." She said kind of suprised at the fact that you were intrested in it.

"I dont wanna come I was just curious if miss perfect allows me to step on her house after what happened last time." You said referring to Momo who almost slapped you when you and Mina got too drunk one night and you had to drop her over her house since you didn't know where Mina lives back then.

"Seriously we have to solve this misunderstanding between you and my friends, especially with Momo." Mina sighed and then one of her friends called her saying that they have to go.

"Anyways see you later.." She said and turned around, walking towards her friends.

"Later? You mean tomorrow? Whatever.." You said kind of annoyed at the fact that you won't see her again for today because of this stupid party. You wanted to be with Mina tonight, you wanted to be with her for every night and morning but you didn't want to ruin this little game between you at the same time. You sighed and tried to be as less worried as possible. You hoped that she won't get drunk because if that's the case then she really needs help, she can't go through it alone and you don't trust anyone else on parties since no one is better than you on taking care of Mina.

"Are you sick or something?" Your friend asked you suspiciously when you suggested to go to the party. You just had to look after Mina in case she gets drunk. Plus, you were always thinking of drunk perverts flirting with her which you couldn't stand.

After several tries you convinced your friend and after a couple of hours you found yourself with a drink sitting on one of Momo's long couches in her huge house.

It was time for the birthday cake and you could already tell that Mina was half drunk. When the lights went out for the cake you grabbed her wrist and leaded her outside of the house. When she finally looked at the person who is dragging her she was suprised.

"Are you drunk?" You asked her looking carefully at her eyes to understand how drunk she is.

"Almost..Why are you here?" She said still suprised to see you here.

"We both know you can't take care of yourself when you are alone, Mina." You said making sure that she will notice that you are annoyed at something.

"There're literally 60 people here but yet I am by myself if you are not one of them?" She said and rolled her eyes. You took a step closer which made her take an uncomfortable look around. You placed your hand on the side of her head making her turn to face you and you leaned to kiss her. This was the first time doing something like that in public and you just wanted to see her reaction, you wanted to know what this really meant to her and if she is just playing with you.

"What are you doing?" She said stopping you by placing her thump on your lips.

"Something that has been done countless times before. Why? Is something wrong?" You gave her a cold look but on the inside you were really scared.

You were scared because if she runs away now, just like that, it will break your heart. But Myoui Mina was something else. She gave you back the exact same cold look and kissed you roughly. She locked her hands around your neck to deepen the kiss and you had to admit that she caught you off guard, you didn't expect this at all. She pulled away and stared at your lips.

"Nothing at all.." She smirked and this time she was the one who dragged you into the house.

She brought you upstairs to one of the many bedrooms on Momo's house and you laughed ironically at the opulence of the room. Your eyes ended up on Mina's who were giving you an innocent look. She started walking closer without leaving your gaze and softly kissed you again when she finally got close. You couldn't help yourself but melt into her. The way that she takes control of you so easily was driving you crazy.

You thought about this game again and pulled away. You stared at her hoping that she will understand your thoughts.

"What's wrong?.." She softly asked, your lips barely touching.

"Mina what even is this? Why are we doing this?" You asked. You decided to end this game and just face the real feelings that you both have for each other.

"Why do you think?" She was still staring at your lips, her breath still heavy from the kiss.

"I asked first, why are you doing this?" You asked again.

"Because I love you" She said with a shaking voice and looked you in the eye. Your heart stopped for a moment and you suddenly felt like crying for finally hearing that. You kissed her again to hide your teary eyes and when you finally took control of your tears you pulled away to say

"I love you too"

~Requested~