Momo: Take me home

Momo x Reader

"You're leaving again?" a JYP trainee asked you when you were about to leave the practice room.

"I have a vocal lesson." You said and she gave you a weird look.

You've been lying for months. You've been finding excuses to leave the practice room just to see your girlfriend. Both of you are Idols and the JYP building is the safest place for you to meet without anyone noticing. Momo's dating ban is over but yours' isn't yet, since you recently debuted. Momo is your girlfriend and she has helped you more than anyone while debuting and practicing as a trainee. You knew that it was a total risk for you to continue dating after your debut. The two of you had actually tried to take a break from each other in order to help your career but it didnt work out, neither of you could take it.

"She also had a vocal lesson last week but when I asked the teacher she said that she hasn't seen her for months." You heard your trainee 'friends' saying behind the door. You sighed and started walking towards the only practice room without cameras that you've discovered with Momo.

You actually didn't care about the trainees and their suspicions. The only thing that was difficult for you was the fact that you are missing a lot of practices and you surely don't want to turn out as your group's black hole. You were sorry to your members but since you haven't noticed any failures on your skills, you continued meeting with Momo regularly. None knew about your relationship, not even your groupmates.

"Hey babe.." Momo said when you got in the room and immediately started running to you for a hug. You burried yourself to the area between her neck and shoulders and you enjoyed her smell.

"I've missed you.." You muttered and she could barely hear you. She placed her hands at your head and gently lifted it up so that you could face her.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, of course she could tell that something's wrong. She knows you too well by now.

You told her about your worries. When you finished talking, you could see hurt in her eyes.

"I'm not saying that this is your fault, this is none's fault, it's just the struggles of life." You said trying to turn her up.

"Yea but your struggles whould be less without me." She said.

"Do you actually believe that? Without you I would still be a trainee and I would still suck at dancing. Apart from that I would still be that miserable person who didn't have this smile of yours as a motivation to wake up every morning." You said and she smiled. Your favorite smile. You will never get bored of it. You leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips but that wasn't enough for her. She pulled you into a more passionate kiss and you let yourself melt into her.

—————

When you're not with her, you're starting to think about how unfortunate the fact that you can meet Momo in only one place is, but when you're together, that would be the last thing that will come to your mind.

You were having all these thoughts when you heard a buzz from your phone. It was from Momo.

Momo: "Are you busy right now?"

You: "Nope, I'm just making dinner plans with the members."

You answered while your groupmates were dropping ideas for dinner.

Momo: "May I ruin these plans?"

You: "Now??Momo it's late.."

You would never reject not even one opportunity to meet with your girlfriend but you also cared about her health and wanted her to rest.

Momo: "I'm outside your dorm."

That message caught you off guard but thankfully you hid your reactions. You said to the member that you're going for a walk which of course seemed weird to them. You sighed at the fact that you are just leaving suspisions behind again. When you were finally outside, Momo was indeed there greating you with her beautiful smile as if everything is normal.

"Are you crazy?" Was the first thing you told her. You tried to ignore her smile and keep your serious tone no matter how hard it was for you. When you were finally close she gave you a quick peck on the lips. You backed up immediately and looked around to make sure that none is watching or taking pictures of you. You started to get anxious and mad at her action and she seemed to notice that.

"What has gotten into you.." You said while wiping your mouth after the unexpected kiss.

"You...me...dinner...now." She said and before you were able to react, she had already grabbed your hand and started walking fastly. You stopped her by dragging her gently back to you. She ended up really close, to a potition where her hands were over your chest and your faces a few inches apart. You tried to back away again but she grabbed your shirt and holded that distance between you.

"Momo stop it.." She noticed your serious and worried look so she let go. When you looked at her, she was pouting at you but you were still kind of mad because of her sudden actions in public.

"Listen.. I just don't want to see you like this anymore okay? You just care about everything too much and you are never letting yourself enjoy the free things that are given to you. You are free to take me to dinner whenever you can, you are free to take me on a date whenever you can or to go for a vocal lesson whenever you want..but you just don't do it. Why? Because you care too much." Momo paused to make sure that you are following before continuing. You avoided eye contact because you felt embarassed. She is right and you know it.

"Of course I know that its too risky to go out for a dinner right now, since it's Saturday, I just wanted to do something to wake you up." She said. You wanted so bad to do something for a change right now. To do something new and not just go 'out' with her in the same room at the JYP building.

"I have a better idea.." You said with a smirk on your face and you immediately grabbed her hand and leaded her inside your dorm.

You stopped behind the door and took a few breaths to calm your nervousness. You were still holding her hand and when she understood what you were about to do she interlocked her fingers with yours to show her support. There's no way you are not having dinner with Momo today and since you can't take her outside you'll take her home. You were planning to take her to the rooftop and order some food so that you could be alone but the thing that made you nervous was the fact that you had to pass through your members. You exhaled once again and looked at her. She gave you a proud smile which convinced you that you would risk anything just to see that smile over and over again.

"I'm going to introduce you to my groupmates..

...as my girlfriend."

~Requested