Jeongyeon: Coincidence pt.2

A/N: This shot, as you've probably noticed, is a part 2 of my previous Jeongyeon shot with the same title so I'd advice you to read the first part before reading this one.
I hope you'll enjoy💕

Jeongyeon x Reader

"Should I buy the blue or the black one?" Seungyeon asked you and jeongyeon while showing you a swim wear she's been wanting to buy.

"Blue one" You and Jeongyeon said at the same time and high fived for the perfect timing.

"You guys are unbelievable " Seungyeon blinked at you while putting away the black swim wear.

You've been out shopping the whole day and even though it was incredibly hot, it was fun. You could tell it was fun because Jeongyeon was there, she has the same humor as you, silly but still funny.

"Where else should we go?" Seungyeon asked as the three of you got out of the shop with the swim wears. You exchanged a look with Jeongyeon, feeling completely sure that she's thinking the same thing.

"The super market" You said and Jeongyeon laughed because she could already predict your 'joke'.

"What the hell are we supposed to do in the super market we came here to buy clothes." Seungyeon growned.

"To take a shopping cart because we literally can't carry anything else with our own hands." Jeongyeon completed your joke and you both laughed and tried to high five again but you failed since your hands were filled with bags.

"Plus you already bought two pairs of shoes so we didn't come here to just 'buy clothes' " You added and Seungyeon rolled her eyes.

"Wow no-jam team got active a lot earlier than I thought." Seungyeon calls you and Jeongyeon no-jam (meaning no-fun) because of your humor.

"We'll debut soon" You teased and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Lol who would stan you?" Seungyeon laughed at you and Jeongyeon but you completely ignored her.

"I'd stan us tbh" Jeong was still taking your side and you felt weirdly good about it.

"Yeah you'd be Y/N biased for sure" Seungyeon said with a smirk on her face and you secretly slapped her arm for what she said.

Jeongyeon's cheeks were so red by now and you tried to change the subject to make her more comfortable.

"Shall we go to eat something? I'm hungry" You announced and the girls agreed. Your friend still had an annoying smirk on her face and you tried to give her a warning sign with your eyebrows to stop being like that.

She claims that Jeongyeon has a tiny crush on you but she hasn't admitted it to her yet. She also claims that you have a tiny crush on Jeong too but you can't confirm that either, although you deny it to her.

Truth is that Seungyeon plays the part of your best friend really well and can predict your crushes even before you can. You wished to prove her wrong for once and told her that you're intrested into some other girl from your job, which is not really true. You just said it because there is a girl who is incredibly shy all over you at work so you guess that she maybe likes you.

Her name is Jennie, she's cute but a little bit too cheesy for your liking and most importantly, she doesn't get most of your jokes. Under any other circumstances you'll go out with her and see how it'll go but Seungyeon is forcing you to go out with her and Jeongyeon lately and you don't really have the time for a date.