Nayeon: Scared

Nayeon x Reader

"C'mon!! It'll be fun!!" Nayeon dragged you by your hand and you sighed.

"Seriously now? You wanna ride that?" You questioned for the millionth time, looking at what's in front of you with half a heart and a clenched stomach.

"Wait, is it because you're scared?" Nayeon teased.

Honestly, joining the 'death ride' aka the horror roller coaster ride wasn't the best thing you'd say you wanna do with your girlfriend on a Saturday night at the town's amusement park.

"Awww~~My bby is scared-" You tried to make her stop because you always get embarrassed when she does aegyo in public.

"Stop! I'm not scared." You claimed but of course, she wasn't convinced.

"Don't look at me with those puppy eyes of yours and let's go somewhere else instead" You said and tried to ignore her aegyo mood, which is definitely your weakest part.

You looked back at her and the puppy eyes and pouty mouth were still there. You sighed again.

"Oh man..the things I do for love.." You said and walked towards the crowd of people who were waiting for the tickets and waved at Nayeon to wait there. Excitement filled her face which you could see as you were disappearing into the crowd.

After 20 minutes at least, you finally managed to get yourself out of this huge loop of people. You tried to find the spot where you left Nayeon but when you did she wasn't there. You looked around, thinking that you are probably at the wrong place.

You were on the edge of getting worried when you felt someone pushing you while screaming a 'BOOOO' right next to your ear. You almost made a mess in your pants. You didn't even have to look to know who just did that. Therefore you turned around to see Nayeon laughing nonstop. You just blinked and passed her her ticket.

"I owe you for this, just wait until we get off of that ride-" Nayeon was saying something but the 'death ride' gates opened and the crowd seemed to move in. Your legs suddenly felt weak but you tried to hide it.

Nayeon was holding and squeezing your hand all the way through the ride which kinda helped you balance your emotions.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up" You said when you took your first step out of the ride.

"No, you're absolutely fine and cute as always." Nayeon said and flashed you a peck on your cheek. You felt your cheek getting warmer than the rest of your body which was cold and barely seen from the number of clothes you were wearing.

"Can we go home now? It's cold" You asked and you were glad that Nayeon agreed.

"How is it?" Nayeon asked waiting with a spoon in her hand after she just gave you some syrup.

"Awful" You growl and wipe your mouth disgusted by the taste.

"Well at least it will make you feel better" She commented.

2 hours after the ride and you were still feeling like throwing up anytime soon.

"Next time we should probably join a normal ride, not a horror one." Nayeon said while she was putting the medicine away.

"What next time? There's no next time." You said wishing that you won't have to do this ever again. You raised your head to a pouty Nayeon but you won't ever do this again, ever.

"Ok fine, but next time I'll choose where we're going." She said. You took a second wondering why the hell was you the one who requested to go to the amusement park.

"fine but at least I want my stomach healthy, please have that in mind." You said jokingly and she laughed.

Nayeon came closer, dragged you by your shirt and was ready to kiss you but you stopped her.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

"What do you mean what's wrong? I just vomited." You said highkey embarrassed and Nayeon smiled.

"I'm going to take a shower, be right back." You said while tossing your towel on her face just to tease her and walked to the bathroom.

"Finally" Nayeon said and her voice could barely be heard, she was probably sleepy.

"It's not my fault" You raised your shoulders.

Nayeon didn't reply for a moment, she just stared at you getting ready to sleep.

"Remember when I said I owe you for this?" She said after you laid next to her on the bed.

"No, I was busy preventing myself from vomiting in front of all these people, you know" You lied. You of course, remember that, you remember every time Nayeon has said that and you also remember what was followed after that.

"Let me remind you then" Even though it was dark, since you've turned of the light, you could see a smirk on her face while she was getting closer to you, placing her body up on your's.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Was the last thing that she said that night.

"Yes, you're allowed now." You said and she cupped your lips the next second.

You dragged her as close as possible. This was the first time you felt your stomach alive ever since you got off of that ride. You were so familiar with this feeling in your stomach every time you touched or even stared at her and you wouldn't ever want it to stop.

Your lips weren't enough for Nayeon, she continued leaving soft kisses on your neck, your chicks and pretty much most of your body, leaving marks all over and you just let it be. You just let her take care of you in her own way as she always does when you feel sick or when something is going wrong. You also let yourself remind you that she is a sweetheart even if she sometimes forces you to do things you don't want to. This is her way of apologizing.

She owed this to you, after all.

~

A/N: the next chap is going to be the last one, can't believe you're still reading but thanks