Momo: Reunion

Momo x Reader

You knew Momo since college. You never had the chance or the courage to confess to her so you didn't. Now, after years she texted you saying that she is in town. You froze at your phone screen, you knew the number, you knew it was her even from the way she wrote the message. You sighed when you started typing your reply message to your old crush, arranging to go out with her. You were disappointed at the fact that she said "you should tell Jaebum too" in the message but you couldn't tell why, exactly..she is just an old crush, right?

So you told Jaebum who was your best friend and he seemed pretty excited when he heard the news.

"Why are you so down bro? Aren't you happy to see her again?" Jaebum knew about your old crush on her and everything.

"I'm fine.. It just seems strange." You replied.

"Did you tell her about me and Dahyun?" Jaebum asked. You didn't think of saying it but you definately should. The three of you and Dahyun were really close back in college but Momo has no idea that JB and Dahyun are currently dating.

"No..tell her to come, I don't think Momo knows she is in town. Let's keep it a suprise or something." You said.

"Dahyun will probably cry her eyes out when she'll meet her." Jaebum laughed at the thought of his crybaby girlfriend meeting Momo after all these years.

A heavy feeling was haunting your chest ever since that message and you couldn't tell why, which made it even more annoying. You couldn't hold your mind from picturing the four of you in couples at college. Jaebum and Dahyun were in a love-hate relationship back then and most of the time you were just sitting around awkwardly with Momo whenever they seemed to have a fight or a little moment.

Jaebum decided to have a little fun so she didn't inform Dahyun that Momo is here.

"Where did you say that we are going?" Dahyun asked Jb who was driving to the meeting place. You were on the back seat of the car.

"I don't remember saying anything about it." Jb simply said.

"Do you know?" Dahyun turned to you ignoring her boyfriend's mood.

"Maybe" You replied teasingly.

"You guys are evil." Dahyun sighed at the both of you and gave up.

When you finally got there, Jaebum was filming the whole thing on his phone. Dahyun and Momo cried, as expected.

"Neomuhaeeee!! Why didn't you tell me Momo unnie is here?" Dahyun growled at Jb. Momo turned her attention to you now.

"Hey Y/N! I've missed you" She gave you a small hug and you hugged her back.

"I've missed you too." You tried to sound as normal as possible even though your heartbeat wasn't helping at all.

You went for dinner, you laughed and you did pretty much everything that you used to do on your college days. It was already dark outside but none of you cared, you were going to spend the whole day together anyway.

It was almost midnight when you decided to walk back to your houses. Jb and Dahyun were walking a bit faster which caused a distance between you, Momo and them. You were left with Momo again , just like the good old days , but this time it wasn't awkward at all.

"So.." You cleared your voice.

"How long will you stay?" You asked her. Jb and dahyun were quite far by now, you almost couldn't hear them talking.

"I'm leaving next week." She answered and you nodded. You didn't know what else to say at the moment.

"So how have you been all this time?" She finally asked breaking the silence.

You raised your head and looked her in the eyes. Scanning for any clue of hurt or feelings or..something. But you couldn't see anything.

"You know..just living life, nothing more." You answered kicking a small stone with your leg to the side of the road.

"Some things never change huh?" She said and you gave her a confused look since you didn't get exactly why she said that.

"You always talk like you have a boring life but, the way I see it, you have always been the most successful out of the four of us. You just can't see it, I guess." She answered to your confused-looking look and you noticed that she was avoiding eye contact. You were still looking at her, waiting for her to give the look back.

"If I could see success then what would I go after?" You pointed. You always liked to tease people with mysterious quotes that you just make up on your mind. You smirked and looked away.

"God damn it I've missed you.." She said grabbing your hand and pulling you close, making you stop walking. Making you stop breathing.

Your foreheads were leaning to each other and now you could see it. You could see pain and lust in her eyes. She closed her eyes and your heart skipped a beat, knowing what you have to do. You kissed her, slowly and gently. Cupping her cheeks with your hands. You weren't sure if this is right or if this is wrong, but you knew that if you hadn't kissed her, this heavy feeling wouldn't leave for years, it'd stay with you for even longer that it already had.

~Requested~