Sana: Busy

Sana x Reader

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Sana hanged up. She had a schedule and you were left at home alone again.

Whenever you are alone because Sana has a schedule, you are literally suffering. You are so happy for her for having such a successful career and following her dreams but you are also sad at the same time because you don't get to spend the amond of time that you wanted with her. You feel so selfish when you're thinking about all these and this is driving you crazy but you can't really do anything. You didn't want to talk to Sana about this because you didn't want her to feel bad at a time like this. Her group has finally started to get the attention it deserves and everything goes so well, so why would you bother her for something like this? You sighed mad at yourself for thinking like this.

When you woke up the next morning, suprisingly to you, Sana was next to you sleeping. You tried to get off of bed without waking her up. You didn't hear her coming back home in the middle of the night, you were probably in a deep sleep. You dressed up, made yourself a coffee and left for work.

You could already tell that it was one of the most tiring work days by the fact that you couldn't even walk up the stairs to your apartment properly. You would do anything to sleep, you were so tired.

When you went in, you were suprised to see Sana waiting for you with a smile on her face but you were so tired that you couldn't even give the smile back.

"I made dinner" Sana said and pointed at the table which was already prepared.

You looked at the table and then again at Sana's cute smile and sighed because you couldn't refuse anything from her.

"Sana, I'm reaally tired.." You touched your forehead with your hand, hoping that your headache will stop.

Sana immediately changed to a serious mood and run close to you with a worried look.

"Babe..are you sick?" She asked and the fact that she called you like that made you even more dizzy. She held your weist with her hands and you tried to keep your balance on her.

"I don't think so..I just need some sleep." You said and looked at the table again, feeling sorry for the efford that she put to make all these.

"It's okay, don't worry about that we can eat them tomorrow if you want..C'mon you should sleep." She dragged you to the bedroom and watched you until she knew that you were asleep. Actually, she was staring at you even when you were asleep, leaving kisses on your cheeks without you noticing.

The next morning Sana left with half a heart to work because she wanted to stay there and take care of you but she couldn't since she had a schedule. Thankfully, you had a day off and you didn't have to wake up early.

You didn't plan anything for today so you decided to go to TWICE's fansign to suprise your girlfriend. You don't like seeing fans interacting with Sana and that's why you haven't been in one before, but as Sana probably knows by now, you are full of suprises.

As expected, the place was packed with people and you just had to find a sit to make yourself comfortable. You had to watch the whole fansign event and you had to admit to yourself that it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. There were a lot of break times where TWICE were playing games, dancing or singing and you were really enjoying that.

It was almost the end of the event when you decided to get up and play your part as a fan. Sana was at the end of the table, which means that she's the last one that will sign. You haven't met some of the members before, but you have met the most, including Dahyun and Jihyo who often come to your apartment that you share with Sana for a visit. You were glad that you got the chance to meet the member that you haven't and see the others again.

When you made your way to Dahyun she started laughing when you told her about your little prank. On the other hand, Jihyo seemed a little bit worried. As a leader, she didn't want Sana to get in trouble so she warned you to be extra careful so that no one will get suspicious about your relationship. You told Jihyo that you'll do your best and then moved over to Sana's place.

When she saw you she almost screamed and you tried to stop her with a shush sound and a finger at your lips.

"Suprise!!" You flashed her a smile. Sana was still dumbfounded and her brain didn't seem to be working at the moment.

"Could I have your autograph please?~" You asked trying your best for the aegyo sound and Sana burst into laughter cause you are sooo bad at it.

"Sure.. You can also have more things than just an autograph tho.." Sana replied.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Well.. We have free autographs, posters, I could also give you my phone number, a kiss and my heart....oh wait, that already belongs to you.." Sana send you her heart and you blushed so much that you started to get afraid of the fact that Jihyo might kill you after this.  Sana laughed when she saw you looking nervously at Jihyo.

"Did she give you the talk?" She asked and you tried to calm yourself.

"Yes and damn she is scary when she is serious." You said and you both laughed.

"You didn't have to come.. do you feel any better?" Sana asked with a worried look.

"I'm fine, I just needed some sleep and a little bit of Sana."  You winked at her and now she was the one who was blushing.

"Stop or else Jihyo will kill you." She warned you and you nodded.

Sana begged the manager to let you go to the backstage and wait for them and he agreed at the end.

"Wait for me backstage and then we can spend the whole day together, I promise." She said and you just followed the manager.

It doesn't matter how busy you both are after all, it's the fact that you still care about each other that matters even though you don't have the time to express it.

A/N: so sorry for the gif