Chaeyoung: Fire

Chaeyoung x Reader

Chaeyoung is the closest person to you. It's only been a few months since you first met her but it didn't take long for you to get close. She is practically your best friend but neither of you would ever call each other like that. You didn't know about her, but you can't consider her as your best friend because she is way more than a friend to you. You've never discussed it with her and neither you had plans to do so. From the way that she acts towards you, which is quiet similar to yours', you could guess that she also has feelings for you but you couldn't risk to do anything to ensure that.

One of your favourite things that you do together, for both of you, is to lie down in bed next to each other and talk about whatever gets on your minds until someone falls asleep first. As a matter of fact, you and Chaeyoung have sleepovers very often but it never gets uncomfortable. During sleepovers you talk about almost everything. You talk about what's bothering you or what's making you happy at the moment, talk about your schedule of the week, your dreams,everything.

But you know Chaeyoung. You know that she talks about everything except one thing. Just like you do. She would never talk about your little crush on her which you're sure she has noticed because she knows you so well. You too would guess that she has a crush on you as well but you wont talk about it either. Neither of you ever felt the need to talk about it, since both of you could guess about the other. The only thing that made you nervous was who is going to make the first move. Whenever there's a silence between your conversations along with deep eye contacts you always fight with yourself on the inside, not knowing what to do. Chaeyoung can see the fire of that fight in your eyes and you can see it at her eyes too. You love seeing that fire.

Lately, the things between you two have been a little bit more out of control than usual and you like to blame Chaeyoung for that. She has been incredibly touchy around you and you get caught up blushing everytime which she knows that you hate. She has been flirting and teasing you more than ever before and you feel like your pure heart can't handle this. You've tried to do the same but it's like you always fail and she wins.

You heard a buzz coming from your phone and smiled at the screen because of the person who sent it.

Chaeyoung: "Are you busy rn?"

You: "Yes..why?"

Chaeyoung: "Nothing, just wanted to see you:("

There it is again. You felt like she will drive you crazy with everything she has been up to lately.

You: "Wanna come by tomorrow?"

Chaeyoung: "I was gonna do that anyway."

You: "Then patience, babe."

You smirked at the thought of her reaction to you calling her like that. If she wants a flirt war then she'll get it.

Chaeyoung: " ....I'll kill you tomorrow."

Her last message only made your smirk ever wider on your face.

Chaeyoung knocked at your door [see what i did there ° ͜ʖ ͡°)] and you let her inside your apartment which you perfectly prepared for the night. The movie was about to start, more than 10 bowls with pop corn were waiting for you and you also made sure to bring a couple of blankets close by the fire place.