Mina: Pouty

Mina x Reader

"I'm going to Tzuyu's for that history project" You said to your girlfriend while you unfortunately had to leave your date a little bit earlier than she might have expected.

"Now? Can't you stay for another hour or something? We barely spend some time together lately." Mina pouted but you really had to go.

"Yeah babe, I know but that's probably because I'm really busy with school lately." You said and gave her a quick peck on her lips since you couldn't resist her pouty look.

You paid and walked her home before heading to the bus station. Tzuyu's home is quite far away and you were already late, so you were starting to get worried since you weren't really sure if you'll make it until tomorrow.

Therefore, when you finally arrived to her house you two managed to end your project a lot earlier than expected, probably because Momo came over just to give you a hand with that. Tzuyu probably called Momo who is a close friend of yours to make you less uncomfortable since it was your first time at her place. Finishing a lot earlier than expected, you decided to play a game to relax.

Tzuyu has always been that kind of a friend who is checking in on the internet all the time, informing everyone what she is up to all day, so you weren't suprised when she posted a selfie on her instagram story in which it was obvious that she was playing a board game with you and Momo. You were worried about Mina seeing this because she has always been suspicious about your relationship with Momo. You indeed had a lot of fun and it was very relaxing after hours of working.

When you got back home you noticed that Mina had send you a goodnight message an hour ago but you assumed that you missed it because you were at the bus. You send her goodnight back even though she was probably sleeping by now. You felt so guilty because you didn't like the way you treated your girlfriend lately, but you don't really have any other option.

You woke up to find out that you had a new incoming email. You got out of bed and as soon as you were mentally awake as well, you checked the email which was a total disaster of your plans for today. You were planning on spending the whole day with Mina and apologise to her about the little time that you're spending with her lately but this email was enough to change your plans. It was from your teacher saying that you had to add some information by one more chapter from your history book.

You sighed and made sure to inform Tzuyu, this would probably cause you to set another meeting. So you called her.

"At least Momo is available to help us again, Sana might join us too." She said.

"Y'all should come by my place this time." You said and now everything has been arranged.

When you finished you were all excausted and prayed for the teacher to not add another chapter out of nowhere.

"I brought the game that we were playing yesterday." Tzuyu said.

"What game?" Sana asked curious, since she wasn't there last time.

"Ugh man.. you'll play too? It will take us hours to explain to you." Tzuyu sighed.

"Why??" Sana pouted at her and you smiled at their cuteness. You are lowkey shipping SaTzu lately and so does Momo so you two exchanged some meaningful looks.

"Because you are obviously too stupid for this game." Tzuyu laughed and Sana threw a pillow at her. Tzuyu's sass is no joke.

"Btw how are things with you and Mina?" Momo asked you, earning the other's attention.