Dahyun: Skool luv affair

Dahyun x reader

"Have you lost your mind?" It was lunch time and you were ready to taste this delicious lunch that you've been waiting for hours when you heard an angry voice next to your ear. Kimchi with rice, your favorite, yet someone had to disturb you. You didn't even have to look up to the person to realise who it was, you could recognize this voice anywhere.

It was your girlfriend Kim Dahyun who found her way around the table and sat on the seat right in front of you. You smirked at her, teasing her for being upset most of the time.

"Why did you tell ms.Yoo that you want to team up with me for the song competition?" She whispered angrily and you made sure to hold your fork before she stabs you with it. You checked around to see if your friends are coming but thankfully you didn't see them anywhere. You were always the first one to arrive for lunch so you had to spend the first couple of minutes eating alone.

"Because i wanted to?" You answered simply and she rolled her eyes.

She has always been careful with your relationship because she doesn't want anyone to find out. Nobody should find out. You were both idols and this would be the perfect disaster of your carriers for the both of you. You actually wouldn't mind, your CEO might be strict but he wouldn't do anything serious to you if he finds out. But Dahyun has always been afraid, sometimes more than she should.

"Y/N what if they-"

"What if they what? Get suspicious? I don't know anyone that is going to participate in the competition I was the only one who signed up from my class" You said as if it was the simplest thing, for you it actually was.

"Yes but they do know you, and me." She whispered looking around to check if they were loud or not. Some people were staring, there are always some pairs of eyes looking at you, you were idols after all.

"Why are you talking to me here then? Don't they know us?" You said pointing to almost the whole school who was around for lunch.

She pressed her lips together and you smirked. You both saw your friends coming towards the table and you thought that it was time for her to leave. Your friends obviously don't know about you and Dahyun.

"Fine. We'll talk." Dahyun said and started walking away to her table with her own group of friends. You were still smirking at her, making fun of your worried girlfriend. Of course you wouldn't do anything risky since she is afraid but you didn't see how a school singing competition would risk anything. You were the only idols in this school and everyone would expect for both of you to participate.

"You guys might need to meet with each other outside of school within the week, your houses maybe or wherever it'd be comfortable for you to practice singing." Ms. Yoo said at your first rehearsal. There weren't a lot of teams and there surely wasn't anyone who wanted to team up with you and Dahyun.

Everyone started whispering and commenting about the fact that you had to meet with Dahyun outside of school. Some of them were even fangirling/fanboying but some of them were glancing angrily mostly at you. Meanwhile, you noticed that Dahyun was continuously avoiding everyone by staring at the floor. Did you perhaps go too far with this one? No.. it can't be that serious right? You didn't loose your confidence and tried to act normally in front of the others.

Ever since the first rehearsal you could hear people talking about you in the hallways.
"So are they friends now?" "I'm pretty sure they won't find the time to practice due to their busy schedules, so we might win." Things like that were annoying your ears for the rest of the week.

You weren't suprised by the fact that Dahyun has been avoiding you at school. You knew she was still mad so you decided not to tease her no more in public. You made sure to visit her on her dorm during your free time to make it up for her. You missed her, you wished you could push the time and be at her dorm right away but you were so busy, you had to wait 2 days.

"Are you still mad?" It might have took you 2 whole days but you found yourself on her bed with her right next to you, burrying her face into your hug.

"You know that I shit my pants whenever you do such things right?" She said and you laughed.

"I know but you shouldn't bother, I would never do anything too obvious." You replied and she stayed silent for the next couple of minutes.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment when you suddenly felt Dahyun's palm sweating and her grip getting stronger. You looked at her questioning what's up with the sudden mood.

"You okay?" Dahyun seemed suprised that you noticed. She was only blinking at you until she found the words to answer.

"Yeah I was just thinking of what they could be saying about us after they find out that we are in the same team." Dahyun said and you rolled your eyes.

"Well they've already found that out and from the things that I've heard so far nobody even guessed that we are dating." You said.

"I've heard worse." She said silently, almost whispering.

"Like what?" You asked.

"You know, I have some sasaeng-ish* fans in my class and they all seem to hate on you lately. Can you imagine someone talking rudely about me? Yep, that's exactly how it feels." She answered. You couldn't even think of anyone talking shit about Dahyun without you beating his/her ass right before they could even say another word.

*A/N: for those who dont know a sasaeng fan is a really obsessive fan to the point of stalking or breaking an idol's privacy*

"Why are you telling me that now? Have you asked the teacher to put you in another class? Also what do you mean sasaeng-ish fans? Did they touch you? If they touched you I swear to god-" You attacked her with all these questions because you were really worried, you seriously had no idea, she didn't mention it before not even once. She placed her hand over your mouth to stop you from shooting more questions.

"I knew you would react like this." She said while smirking at you. You were just staring at her confused.

"I was teasing you, chill." She said and took her hand off of you mouth and before you could say anything she gave you a quick peck on your lips and buried herself into your hug again.

"YAH!!I SWEAR I COULD FEEL YOUR HAND SWEATING WHAT THE HELL" She bursts into laughter because of your reaction.

"My hands are always sweaty you should know that" She said and smashed a pillow on your face.

"Who said that you are the only one who can tease me?" She said and you smiled. You accepted her revenge and you made a mental note that a war had just began.

"So no sasaeng fans?" You said still worried even of the thought of someone inappropriately touching or disturbing your girlfriend at school.

"Nope.. but my classmates still hate on you to be honest and some of them still want to marry me" She said she burst into laughing again. You smiled and roled your eyes while thinking that this laugh might've been the best thing you've heard ever since you met Dahyun.

"They better get in line" You said and close your eyes again as you felt Dahyun falling back into your hug, you could feel her formed smile on your chest. She fell asleep on you and you did too after a few minutes of just staring at her, sleeping.

Honestly, it doesn't really bother you whenever you have to act strangers or friends in public as soon as you have moments like this when you two are alone. You just need your Dahyun dose to be more successful as a fake friend or even a stranger.

A/N: where my fellow armies at