Sana: Basketball

Sana x Reader

"Are you even listening to me?" You realised that your friend has been talking to you this whole time but you were lost on your mind.

"Sorry..what?" You apologized and she rolled her eyes. Nayeon was talking about how stressful her school life has been lately but you apparently didn't seem to notice.

"What's up with you lately?" You could tell she was annoyed by the way she asked you this and you couldn't help but feel guilty for that.

"Nothing, it's just...I wasn't listening." You simply said but she didn't look convinced.

"It's Sana again, isn't it?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow at you and you almost spit your drink.

"What??? Noo.." You looked down on your drink, lowkey blushing and you could tell she was still looking at you, waiting for an answer.

"Okay, maybe.." You admitted and she smirked. Sana has been your crush ever since the beginning of this year but you haven't really done anything about it. You were just a blushing mess, you couldn't even wave at her without having a heart attack.

"Let me guess, she passed by you while leaving the class and you almost died." Nayeon rolled her eyes and this time, you were the one smirking. Nayeon thinks you are too easy when it comes to girls (which is true) but this time you had a good reason to brag and ignore her teasing.

"Actually, I talked to her today" You said and Nayeon had the shocked reaction you were expecting her to have.

"NOWAY HOSAY- wait.. are you telling me that your throat was completely fine to let you talk with a normal voice in front of Sana?" Nayeon was referring to every time that you see Sana and have to say hi to her because your throat gets suddenly weak.

"No, but at least my voice came out" You said and you both laughed.

"So what did you say? SANA ILYSM PLS DATE ME FOREVER AND HAVE KIDS WITH ME" Nayeon teased and you laughed.

"That's what I was thinking but no-" You tried to calm yourself from laughing for a second.

"I am in charge of advertising the new basketball game on Sunday and I had to invite all my classmates so.." Nayeon sighed and her excitement fainted.

"Seriously? So you basically talked to her because you were forced to do so" Nayeon seemed disappointed but for you this was too much.

"I talked to her first for the first time ever that's a big step for me." You pointed and Nayeon smiled.

"You should tell her to go with you, dumbass" and you nodded even though you knew you wouldn't find the guts to do that.

This is how it actually happened. Your first normal conversation with Sana.

You were on your way to your class with some posters in your hands, sticking them every once in a while on the wall or on some windows. Meanwhile you were also informing people about the date and time of the event. So you were basically doing whatever you were told to do. When you arrived to your classroom you stole a few seconds to calm your heart by the sight of Sana sitting at her desk. You told everyone except Sana, you were saving her for the end.

"He-hey!" You said and Sana raised her head from her books and looked you right in the eyes and you had some trouble controlling your thoughts. She did such a simple move but to you, it seemed like she did it in the coolest way possible.

"Hi!" Sana flashed you a smile and you didn't even manage to hide your blush. It would be obvious anyway.

"Uhm...So there's a basketball game this Sunday. At school, I mean- Our school's team will play against our known rivals of the town." You felt embarrassed for loosing your words but Sana looked at you as if it was the most intresting thing to talk about.

"Oh.. are you going to play?" Sana asked with an innocent smile and you cleared your throat to make sure that it's able to help you talk.

"Me? Uhm..no, im just informing people." You awkwardly scratched the back of your neck and she gave another cute smile.

"Then..will you be there?" Sana asked and you started to feel dizzy because you were making eye contact with Sana for more than a few seconds.

"Yeah, of course-" Now it was the perfect time to say 'Wanna come with me?' but all you do is blush and awkwardly stare at her. To your surprise she burst into another smile, brighter than the others and you felt yourself smiling back.

"Then I'll do my best to make it!" She said cheerfully and you nodded happily.

"Great, see you there? Then?" You said as you were about to leave.

"Yeah sure, see you there!" She said and waved at you as your were leaving.

You found your way to the bathroom and literally screamed because of what just happened.

"Are you seriously going to leave me alone?" You muttered at Nayeon.

"If that's what Sana said to you the other day then she'll come and sit next to you. Plus, yes Mark is coming in any moment soon." She said and you started to panic.

"Perfect " You sighed in disbelief. Nayeon gently patted your shoulder.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. You look cute when you're blushing I'm sure she'll notice." Nayeon laughed and you gave her a death glare.

"Oh my god- There she is" As always, you were probably the first who noticed her entrance and god- she looked beautiful. Nayeon got up, leaving the sit next to you empty.

"Close your mouth, don't look too in love but neither careless, smile, blush and good luck!" She says and leaves. You closed your mouth, thinking that you looked completely silly and raised your hand for her to see you. She spotted you a few seconds after you raised your hand and she started coming closer. It was happening. You tried to prepare yourself mentally but you gave up because it wasn't working.

"Hi~" She said cutely and you smiled.

"Heyy" You replied and she smiled back.

You had a good time. You were commenting
about the game most of the time and you were suprised of her knowledge about basketball. Once again you didn't even try to hide your blush because it was there the whole time and in fact, sometimes you could see her cheeks having a pink shade all over as well. When the game was over you suggested to walk her home and she agreed.

"Maybe we should go out some other time too, I mean if you want to of course!" Sana said and you noticed that she sounded nervous while saying that which only made you smirk. Sana blushed and you thought it was the cutest thing you saw lately.

"Sure, I'd love to" You said and this time you didn't feel that small next to her. You felt like you can cause her feelings just like she does to you. You felt like you were the one who was making her feel weak and you liked that feeling.