Tzuyu: Empty

Tzuyu x Reader

"So what happened this time?" Your friend asked you, giving you a blanket since you are staying at his place today.

"I fought with Tzuyu again." You replied hurt and angry at the same time.

"You dont say.." Jackson pretended to be shocked.

He actually had a point. It has always been easy for you and Tzuyu to end up in a serious arguement even if you were discussing about the simpliest thing. When things get a little bit out of control you end up leaving the house and sleeping at Jack's.

"I am so tired of this man...We fight, we regret it, we apologise, we spend some time back together and then we fight again.." You said.

"I still think that you guys will find out what's going wrong every time you end up like this."

"We are both selfish, that's what's wrong." You sighed.

It's true. Both of you didn't seem to care about the other during your fights which caused you to say things that you probably shouldn't have said. On the other hand neither of you ever suggested to break up. Not even once.

"Have you ever discussed it with her? Like.. just sit down and talk about this with her? What could be wrong? Have you ever thought that this time it could be your fault and not her's?" Jackson was only trying to help you and you were really thankful.

"We've never discussed it, but I think we should. You know what? I am usually the one who backs up and ends up apologising most of the time, so yes I've thought that this could be my fault, I always do. I wonder if she does ." You answered.

"Just talk about it. When you are not in a fight. Try to do it in a way which will not lead in an arguement again. Seriously what if I ever find myself a girlfriend? You won't fit in here for sleepovers no more." Your friend teased you by kicking you playfully from his bed.

"Well at least I hope she won't mind a little company at night." You teased him back.

~

"You're back." You heard her voice as soon as you entered your apartment. You couldn't tell if she was still angry or not.

"Where have you been all night?" She asked when she finally met your gaze. You could tell by her tiring look that she didn't sleep well.

"At Jack's." You answered coldly and galped. For some reason you didn't want to apologise now. You didn't want yourself to do it again this time. You were just tired of doing the same thing. So you didn't say anything. You just took off your jacket, took off your shoes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Leaving Tzuyu, who also seemed like she had nothing to say, just looking at you moving from the one corner of this house to the other.

When you got out of the shower you could smell something nice from the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" You approached the kitchen and saw her cooking. You noticed that she was cooking western food in which she is really bad at, but she knows you love it.

"Cooking.." She said. Her emotionless face was driving you crazy but you couldn't get mad.

"Tzuyu.."

"Hmm?"

"Can we just talk about this..? This is honestly so tiring and stressful for both of us so why are we even end up fighting?" You couldn't resist no more.

Tzuyu sighed and turned to face you.

"I don't know.. I think we are both wrong. Each time. I am wrong because I always think I am right. And you are wrong because you always end up apologising which only gives me more reasons to believe that I am right." You were actually suprised that she thinks the same way. Until now, you thought that you are the only one overthinking each and every one of your fights and regreting your words.

"Maybe something is missing. Something feels empty." You said. Tzuyu froze for a second and tried to analyse the meaning of your words. What is missing? Is she not enough?

"What do you mean?"

"Let's do something new. For a change." You suggested.

"Like what?" She was still trying to understand what you mean.

"I don't knoe let's get a pet or something...You like dogs right? Let's get a dog." You laughed at yourself for suggesting something like that but you didn't really care. You would do anything in order to make your relationship better.

Tzuyu insisted into naming your dog 'Gucci' and you just agreed even though you thought that people might think of a dog dressed in a high quality clothing material around the house. A few months had passed and your phone was already filled with pictures of Tzuyu hugging Gucci and you couldn't help but admit that you loved every single one of them.