Tzuyu: Smile

Tzuyu x Reader

"Can we meet after this?" Tzuyu asked you through the phone. She had a long schedule today and you could hear how tired she was by her voice.

"Sure, wanna go grab some food?" You suggested, assuming that she would be really hungry after a long day.

"Yes pleaseee..oh I have to hang up, I'll meet you at our usual spot." She said and hanged up.

Meanwhile you had tones of messages by Nayeon which you couldn't answer because you were talking with Tzuyu on the phone. Recently you've been spending a lot of time with Nayeon, you noticed that she is also obsessed with kdramas, which is the main reason why you two got to know each other more than any other of Tzuyu's group mates. You are just happy that you found yourself a new friend.

*messages*

Nayeon: "Yaaah, srsly I should've been watching goblin BUT I HAVE DAMN SCHEDULES"

Nayeon: "If you watch the new episode don't spoil me, I'll kill you."

Nayeon: "With my Goblin sword."

Nayeon: "Or maybe I'll let Tzuyu kill you through the phone..yaaah!! is she talking to you rn??I can see her talking to her phone"

Nayeon: "Well, I guess she was..anyways I gtg bb."

You laughed at the messages that she left you and decided to watch Goblin just to tease her afterwards. When you saw the entire new episode, the first thing you did was to grab the phone and text Nayeon.

You: "THE NEW EP WAS LIIIITTTT"

Nayeon: "Shut up, I'm watching it rn."

You were kinda confused of that text. How was she watching it? Didn't she say that she has a schedule? You were sure that she has a schedule because you also talked with Tzuyu who obviously has the same job with Nayeon.

You: "Wdym you're watching it rn? Aren't you guys on that arirang..thing?"

Nayeon: "We finished our schedule for the day like 25 minutes ago."

You: "OH MY GOD"

You threw your phone and you started to get ready on a speed of light. You totally forgot that you arranged to go on a dinner with Tzuyu. You stopped for a moment to question yourself why she didn't call you not even once but you would probably find that out when you meet her.

You went to the spot but Tzuyu wasn't there yet so you decided to call her.

While the phone was ringing you started to think that Tzuyu has always been angry of your sudden friendship with Nayeon, because she thinks that Nayeon is slightly flirting with you which is not true, in your opinion. To you, Nayeon doesn't seem like a person who would flirt with her friend's partner. She seems like a trustworthy friend and someone who would never hurt a human being.

While the phone was calling you were expecting an angry-Tzuyu to answer and start lecturing you for texting Nayeon (which she probably found out by her Yoda powers) and forgetting about your date, but instead her voice seemed normal to you.

"Hey babee" She simply said.

"Hey, where are you?" You asked, trying to ignore the impacts of the word 'babe' in your stomach.

"At dorm, getting ready.. Why? I would've called you if I was ready." She said.

Right. She would have. You should've thought of that but you probably were too panicked of the thought of you forgetting a date with Tzuyu because you were texting with Nayeon. She would kill you.

"Ah..yeah right..I'm already at our spot." You answered.

"Oh..ehmm I'll try to be there in 10 mins. Why were you in such a hurry tho?" She asked.

"Well, I heard that your schedule finished and I thought that I was the one who was being late" You answered, honestly.

"Ahahah naah, I would call you. Anyways wait for me, I'm coming."

"It was Nayeon wasn't it?" You were about to bite this delicious korean chicken that you two came here for, but her question was enough to make you stop.

"What?" You said kind of dissapointed of the fact that you had to wait for this conversation to end so that you could finally eat the chicken.

"The one who told you our schedule was over." She said with her I-know-everything look on her face. Now you focused on the conversation more than the chicken and tried to answer properly.

"Oh...yeah we were judging Goblin again." You simply said but her look was still making nervous.

"Yahhh, seriously you should stop this whole suspicion with Nayeon, we're just being trash about kdramas." You said the truth, but Tzuyu is that kind of person who makes you really uncomfortable when it comes to fights, because she is right most of the time and she knows everything most of the time as well. It's not about Tzuyu, it's about smart people, they are something to be afraid of when arguing with them.

In your suprise, she didn't reply. You were actually expecting the same lecture that you've heard so many times but instead she just lowered her head and looked at her food. That wasn't so Tzuyu-ish to you, so you assumed that something is wrong.

"Are you okay? Tzuyu don't tell me that you take my friendship with Nayeon so seriously, it's really nothing to worry about. I mean, its friendship." You said with a worrying tone and she sighed.

"I know. You're right this whole time and I know it but I'm really afraid of loosing you so I guess that's why I'm too suspicious of things." She answered while still looking at her food and you smiled because she would never say something so cheesy while looking at you, she is too shy for that, that's the Tzuyu you know. You placed your hand over her's on the table to make her look at you.

"First of all, this is the first time you're the wrong one at something and I'm the one who's right." You said and she laughed.

"Second of all, I love you too much to even look or flirt with someone else. I love you more than Goblin and every kdrama there is." You said, gaining another silent smile.

"I know..." She said and she lowered her head again, blushing.

"Yahhh, stop knowing everything you're freaking me out!!" You teased her making her laugh again.

You would do anything to make her laugh again and again for as long as it's possible. Your favorite part of the day has always been the one where you make Tzuyu laugh or smile. That's your main goal every day.

A/N: this cheesier than cheese balls im sorry