Chapter 7

It's huge, especially for someone who is still in college. He walks in and gives us the run down of the place, bathroom, kitchen, living room, 2nd bathroom, all 3 bedrooms, the pool, and his studio. Apparently he's way into music. Hanging in the studio walls are a couple of different guitars, a couple paintings, and a led neon sign with the name of his studio, and yes he named his studio, Urielectric.

Afterwards, he tells me to go lay down. "Where?" I ask, he takes my hand and takes me into his bedroom, where the bed is made with a huge fluffy blanket. He untucked one corner of the blanket and motions for me to get under it. I slide under the blanket and get comfortable on my side. Brendon goes to the other side and also slides under the blanket. He throws his around me and we spoon for a while. Then I turn around to face him. I hadn't noticed before, but he is shirtless and still very warm. I lay my head on his warm chest. I absorb his heat. That's when the twins come in.

"We're bored," whines Tara.

"What can we do?" says Violet. Brendon gets out of bed. He takes the twins and walks out the door, closing it behind him.

Once he comes back I ask him where he had taken them. "I took them to the studio, gave them each a pair of drumsticks, and told them to play around with the drums," he says. I smile he's so good with them. We go back to the position we were in before the twins came in, I feel very safe and wish we could just lay here forever. Feeling safe and secure. I never want him to let go. At some point, I'm not sure when, I end up falling asleep.

I wake, extremely cold because Brendon is no longer beside me, to lots of racket, I jolt up and run to the source. Jordan fell down the stairs taking all the pictures on the walls with him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He slowly nods before getting up, with help from Brendon who must've been watching and came over to help. I start picking up broken picture frames. Pictures of Brendon and his family, his mom and dad, his two older brothers and his two older sisters. Next is a picture of him and three other boys. He notices me looking at the picture for a while, " Oh, that, um, that's a picture my old band mates. Spencer, Ryan, and Jon."

"Wow, I didn't know you were in a band."

"Yeah it didn't really work out, now its just me, and I'm not really into making music anymore." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"Um, you have a studio, why'd you stop?"

"I didn't say i stopped, I said that I wasn't really into it anymore. I still write some, just not as often."

"Can I hear a resent one?" he nods and motions toward the studio. I walk in, the twins still messing around. "Wow, I didn't hear that at all outside."

He shushes them and they stop playing. He takes a seat at the piano and starts playing it softly, nothing really just a few odd notes. Then he starts playing a soft tune."This is called 'The End Of All Things' I wrote it a while ago but it's the most recent I have, anyway, it goes like this." He starts from the beginning, the introduction is somewhat long but not to long.

Whether near or far
I'm always yours
Any change in time
We are young again
Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love

Another long piano solo type thing with him repeatedly singing oh. It's so beautiful, Then

In these coming years
Many things will change
But the way I feel
Will remain the same
Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love

More piano and ohs and it's over. I want to hear it over and over. Every minute of every day this song is all I want to hear. The twins are cheering and Jordan, who I hadn't noticed standing behind, is clapping. I run over to him, and I kiss him. I don't know what came over me and made me do it but I did. He kisses me back, and it's not until the twins start making barfing noises we stop.

"Are you guys fish or something? I mean dang, you do know you need air right?" Jordan says. I roll my eyes at him, and he chuckles before walking out, twins following. I smile and kiss him once more.

"You ready for dinner?" Brendon asks afterwards. I nod and we exit the room together.