Chapter 13

I walk back to Tanners, which is kinda close, there are lots of police cars there. I hop into the car and try to start it. It doesn't start right away, I have to try it two or three times before it actually works. As soon as it starts, I hear knocking at the window, . I jump out of my skin, I turn to see a police officer standing in beside the car. I try to roll down the window, but fail, it doesn't work, figures. I, then open the door.

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"I'm sorry I just got a radio call, you have to go back to the station."

"How did they know I would come here?"

"Your boyfriend, he told us how far it was to his house, and that you would probably end up here." He talks so plainly.

"Um, ok. I'll drive back."

"That would be appreciated."

So I drive clear back to the police station, I wasn't gone as lo g as I thought I would be. Before I go in, I text Caelyn to see how everyone's doing, she says everything's good so I walk inside.

The chief walks up to me, "So nice to see you again, and so soon,"  he says as if he had no idea I was coming.

"And you. What do you need?"

"What do you mean? I don't need anything."

"But your deputy said I needed to come back." I am starting to worry. Why would they lie to me.

"I have no idea why. Hold on I'll radio them." He pulls out the radio and talks to some guy. They argue back and forth for a while, after they finish he turns to me and says, "I have no idea why, feel free to leave again. Oh and good news Mr. Urie can go with you this time."

I almost jump up and down, "really?" He nods I run into the interrogation room where Brendon is sitting. He looks up and smiles. "You can get out!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Come on!" I grab his hand and pull him out of the chair. He pulls me into a passionate kiss.

I pull away giggling, "Lets go," I whisper in his ear. He nods viciously. We run out of the station and hop into the back seat of the car.

"Are you ready for this?" he growls. I nod, I'm ready I've been waiting for this moment. "Wait, maybe we should drive somewhere else first."

"I guess so." I laugh, it's so ridiculous, we are never going to do it are we. Two failed attempts.

We drive to a park, and immediately jump into the back seat ripping the clothes off of one another. In no time we are in just underwear, his bulge is noticeably larger. He unclips my bra, and I realize that I'm not as ready as I thought I was, "Wait."

"What's wrong?" He asks genuinely concerned. "I thought you were ready." I quickly change my mind as I see his almost naked body in front of me.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Oh shit, no. I'm sorry," he apologizes like he could have known this would happen.

"Its fine it's one time, right?"