Chapter 24

I wake to the feeling of sickness, I hadn't realized how big I was getting with everything that was happening. We are stopped at a rest area. I can feel the puke coming up my throat, closer and closer to coming out of my mouth. I hurry to open the door, just as the crack grows wide enough to get out I'm on the ground, hands and knees, puking my guts out. Someone on the other side of the car comes around the corner, I'm not surprised to see it's Brendon.

"Are you alright?" He asks, I nod.

"Just morning sickness," I reassure him.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In the next month leading up to the birth of our baby, we decided to move. We spent about a month moving everything, and by we I mean everyone but me because I 'can't hurt the precious package any more's as Brendon put it. We shopped for unisex stuff for the baby, sense we didn't have the time to go to the doctor to get it clarified, also the suspense gave everyone something to look forward to. I had the twins come up with a girl baby name together. Caelyn and Jordan got to pick boy name. Brendon and I approved of Annabeth or Catherine for a girl and Nathan or Gordan for a boy.

After eight long months waiting my water broke in the middle of a movie. I was carried out to the car by Brendon, who, afterwards, broke every speed limit. We get there and I'm immediately rushed into a hospital room. They do lots of tests before the moment finally came, my baby was being born, well make that babies. After the long labor of the first baby, a boy, the doctor turns and whispers to a nearby nurse. She rushes out the door, he turns back to me and says "we need you to push a few more times, there seems to be an unexpected surprise that still needs to be born." I push and push and push until finally it's over, the cutest baby girl ever saw had been born.

Annabeth weighing 2 pounds 5 ounces was the smaller of the two with her brother Nathan weighing 3 pounds even. She wasn't doing to well and worried we'd lose her they put her in with her brother. Instantly Nathan wrapped his arm around the smaller twin and hugged her tight. She started doing better, directly after. The sight was to much. For Brendon that is, he broke down crying. I giggled a little, he is so sensitive. "What?"

"Nothing," I giggle a little more. He walks over to me surrounding me with his muscular arms, I take in all the warmth given to me from his body. He picks me up and holds me like child, he kisses my forehead, I decide to lie my head onto his shoulder. After about twenty minutes standing there watching our beautiful children, I fall asleep in the love of my life's arms.