Chapter 1 - Grey

Matthew Reagan High School had the most low life human being that ever lives in the world. Grey is one of the student that both the teacher and student is scare off. A tall well build body, strong individual with martial art talent. The rebel son of the McCall family. The one that has dark aura around him that made more guys then girls cry. But there was a reason for that, a dark secret that no one knows about. No one dares to talk to him or ever make friends with him. And he does not care, he has a mission in his mind and not even his dad can stop him.

Grey was walking to one of his boring class. While walking to the class, Grey walk pass by a store room which was at the end of the hallway. No one walk passes there much except for to the art class students. When he was walking, he heard some banging sound coming from the store room. At first he did not think of anything but then he heard the second bang and another and another. Suddenly he heard a girl screaming for help and then he heard a man voice telling her to keep quiet. He immediately know what is going on inside and he just loves guys like him. His favorite punching bag is crazy pervert man. He smirks to himself and kick the door open which fall down to the ground. He then saw a girl which he remember as his class mate who was on the table with her skirt was being pull up and the monster was standing in front of her with his pant down and his man thing was hanging out. Grey smile and says,

"What do we have here? Principal Dawson well...well...well this should be my lucky day. I think it has been a long time since I have really worked out." Principal Dawson quickly put his man thing back to his boxer and was trying to pull his pants up while, the girl bring down her skirt.

"Get out." said Grey. The girl quickly runs out of the store room. Principal Dawson saw that Grey was walking to him, he felt the aura that everyone was saying and he felt that he is going to shit himself.

"I am going to love this." said Grey while he kick Principal Dawson to his stomach and making Dawson fly to the back of the store room. Grey walk towards him, he pulls him up and threw a punch to his face a few times and threw him to the side and kicks him to his stomach. Dawson pushes himself to the back and stood up. He then run out of the door but then Grey kick his back making him nearly fall to the front but manage to stand up. Grey walk out of the store room and walk towards him, since Dawson was in pain he can't really walk fast enough and that make Grey catch up to him and punch his stomach. He then pulls Dawson shirt and push him to the wall and punching his face a few time. Grey was full with energy and he was in power but then he felt some one was pulling him away from Dawson. But he was damn strong, he pulls his left hand back making the people who grab his arm fall down and continue to punch Dawson. He then felt more people was pulling him away from Dawson which they success making Dawson fall down to the ground and he faint. Grey pull both of his arms back and walk away.

After nearly a month after Grey had beat the shit out of Principal Dawson he was allow to come back after some people that his father knew help him. He does not care if he went to school or not. He has far more important thing to do then making sure he pass his grade.

Mr. McCall walks out of the Disciplined Master office and look at his son angrily.

"What were you thinking!!!? How many times do you have to do this? You're lucky that he let you go." shouted Mr.. McCall. Grey look away and stood up.

"Whatever dad! You would not listen anyway. It does not make any different if I tell you want happen, it will still be my fault." said Grey while he walk away leaving his dad.

While he was walking to the car park, he saw a group of boys were surrounding a nerd and fat girl was in the middle. On the ground was the nerd and the fat girl was standing in front of him. He looks at her and was impress that she was not afraid instead she was smirking to the bullies.

"This is going to be interesting." said Grey while he lean his body to the wall and watch the show.

P.S Comment and Vote. Tq.