Chapter 22 - Confession

Right after the police took Max away, Toni sat down at the pathment, and her head was at her knees. She can't stop thinking about what happen earlier, when Max pulls a knife and wanted to stab Grey she went hay wire. If it was anyone else she would become more aggressive but early her heart just stop and her mind kept thinking about Grey safety. Even when Grey is strong but the thought of him getting hurt break her heart. Suddenly she felt someone hand was at her shoulder.

"Toni are you alright honey?" said Angie.

"No...I feel like fuck!!!" cried Toni still hiding her head.

"What going on? We are safe! You manage to get us out!!" said Angie.

"But Max nearly kill him!!!If I did not go in and stop Max, Grey might have just die and it all because of me. What would I do if he really dies?" cried Toni.

"Oh my god Toni....Look at me baby!!!" said Angie. Toni look up and start to wipe her tears.

"Did you fall for Grey?" said Angie.

"I don't know....My heart could not breathe earlier when I saw Max took a knife and wanted to stab him. I don't know!!!I never feel this...and I don't know how to react!!!" said Toni. Angie gives out a small laugh and hug her. Santos and Grey walk towards them and says,

"The police said we can leave. Grey please sends baby girl home." said Santos. Grey nod his head agrees that they should be heading back home. Toni and Angie break their hug and stood up. Grey saw Toni was crying. Grey walks in front of Toni and says,

"What happen? Did you get hurt? Let's go I send you to the hospital." Grey then pull her hand but she pull her hand back.

"I'm fine....You can go back first. I'll go home later." said Toni. Grey look at her and felt something was wrong.

"Toni...Go back and rest. It had been a long night for the both of you." said Angie. Toni shakes her head to disagree.

"Baby girl we are fine now. Come on, Miranda had left, me and Angie need to start cleaning up the place." said Santos.

"Then I'll help out." said Toni begging to stay and not wanting to follow Grey. Toni beg Angie to stay, then suddenly Grey had enough he pull Toni and intertwine his hand with her and Toni look at it and her heart start to beat very fast and her stomach felt like butterfly. She quickly pull her hand back, Grey turn around and shouted,

"Toni what the fuck is wrong with you?" Toni looks down and stands near to Angie.

"Talk to him Toni....I need you to open up with him. Tell him how you feel alright!!!" said Angie. Angie pulls Santos away from them. Toni tries to follow Angie but Angie told her to stay.

"What's going on Toni? I safe you today again from him so what is going on?" said Grey. Toni eyes started to be full of tears.

"You really want to know what the fuck is going on? Huh!!!You...because of you!!!" said Toni while pointing her finger to his chest. Grey look at her puzzle.

"What...What the hell did I do?" shouted Grey.

"Why the hell are you being all protective with me? All loving and caring? Until you rather sacrifice your life for me when I did ask you too? You even threaten that idiot not to disturb me again! When I saw him nearly kill you, I can't breathe, my mind just stop. I don't know what the fuck is this feeling." said Toni tears start to follow out from her eyes.

"Did you fall for me? Toni...Do you like me?" said Grey. His heart stop when he asked her, he did felt the same. He did not expect to have feeling for anyone. But when it comes to her, he can sacrifice anything for her even his life. Toni looks at him and says,

"I did...I fall for you!" Suddenly Grey walk towards Toni, put his hand at her cheek and kiss her lips. Toni was stun that Grey kiss her. After a while, he stops and look at her,

"I don't know what make me fall for you, maybe because of your warmest that I never felt, maybe because of your courageous, your crazy idea of protecting everyone in your life, you delicious food or because you are you. Whatever it is, you make me a human being who I was never was after the death of my mum. I love you Toni Pearson." said Grey again while he kiss her lips for the second time. For afar Angie and Santos was crying as finally someone is protecting Toni.

"Please god...please make baby girl happy and let her have a beautiful life that she deserve." prayed Santos.

 P.S comment and Vote. Tq