Chapter 23 - McCall Family Gathering

Toni was making dinner when Grey walk out from his room. He walks towards Toni, kiss her forehead and back hug her.

"If you're tired we can just call delivery?" said Grey.

"After I have already make the preparation, no. It will be a waste." Said Toni while she place all the ingredient that she had cut on the plate and walk to the other side of the kitchen. Right after they have confessed their feeling, Grey had been very close to her, closer than normal. Toni felt comfortable and happy but he is a little too clingy and it makes her breathe less sometime. Toni turns around and looks at Grey and says,

"Grey ... my dear Grey!!!"

"Yes!!"

"Well...I understand that it the first time that both of us had any relationship with the opposite sex but can you please try not be so...this is going to be so hard to say, clingy!!" said Toni while waiting for his scary reaction. Grey looks at her and says,

"Was I?" said Grey. Toni immediately nods her head.

"Um...but that what the internet said I should do." said Grey. Toni smiles at him and says,

"You don't have to go and start doing research about relationship. Just be you and slowly we learn it together." said Toni while she kisses Grey cheek.

"Fine....but consider yourselves lucky that ... I'm being clingy only towards you." said Grey.

"And I am so freaking glad and happy that you did only to me." said Toni. Grey pushes her closer towards him and wanted to kiss her but suddenly his mobile phone ring.

"Can't they give me a break!!!" said Grey angrily while he took out his mobile phone which was inside his pocket. Both of them look at the phone and saw that Mr. McCall was calling him.

"I'm not answering it. You answer it!!" said Grey while he pass his phone at Toni. Toni look at him and says,

"You answer it! He's your dad not mine!" while pushing the phone back.

"Answer it!!" said Grey while he push the back at Toni and move out from the kitchen. Toni had no choice but to answer it.

"Hello!!!" said Toni.

"Toni... is Casper there?" said Mr. McCall.

"Um...he is inside the wash room." Said Toni while she walk towards Grey who was sitting on the dining table. Toni stand in front of him while Grey put his arm at her shoulder while looking at his cute girlfriend.

"I wanted to ask him and you to come by our house this week end, we are having a small gathering with a family and friend and we want you guys to come over."

"Come over this week end?" said Toni while look at Grey while Grey shake his head as a response that he does not want to come over.

"Yes this weekend. I also wanted to spent time with my boys too. Since he came last week, I wanted to spent time with him more." Said Mr. McCall.

"Oh...Just a moment." Said Toni while she block the receiver of the phone and says,

"He wanted to spent to with you!"

"I want to spent time with you instead!!" said Grey while he give her a quick kiss on her lips.

"But we always together, I'll say yes." Said Toni while she move back away from Grey temptation.