Chapter 25 - Moving Out

Right after Mr Johnson and Angie agree to have the Johnson family adopt her, Toni went back to the Grey apartment to start packing. Angie and Carl follow her as she did not want to be alone with Grey. Once she open the door of the apartment, she saw Grey was waiting for her at the door. Toni walk in without saying anything. Angie and Carl felt the weirdness between them. They walk in and Angie says,

"Are you alright?" Grey nod his head and walk to the living room. Angie and Carl walk to Toni rooms. Toni start to place her clothes into the luggage. Angie then start to help her with the packing. Carl waited outside with Grey.

"How you holding up man?" said Carl.

"I feel like shit. She's not even looking to me." said Grey while looking at his hand.

"My family had adopted her and they want her to stay with us."

"That great! Did she say anything to you?" said Grey while he turn to Carl.

"She said she need time to think everything over. She felt fuck like you too." said Carl trying to comfort Grey.

"Please take care of her, protect her if you can." said Grey. Then Toni walk out of her room to the kitchen while saying,

"Carl can you please help me out at the kitchen!" Carl stood up and walk to the kitchen.

"Here the grocery list, can you please get it at the grocery store across the street." said Toni while she took out a list from her pocket. Carl took it and nod his head before going out of the apartment. Toni open the fridge and start to throw the food that was there, she did not want to leave the house just like that. She wanted to leave the apartment the way she came in. Grey walk into the kitchen and says,

"Why are you not talking to me?" Toni did not say anything, she just talk to clear the food that had expire.

"Talk to me Toni!!!!! Please you can't avoid me forever!" said Grey while standing next to her. Toni stop what she was doing and turn to Grey.

"I will avoid you forever if you want keep asking me why!!! Just like Carl said earlier I need time. Give me time and I will talk to you went I'm ready. Cause right now it not just hard for you but me. It so damn hard for me cause I have given my heart to you." said Toni while trying to hold her tears. Grey look at her, he look down and says,

"I understand!" Toni then turn around and walk back into her room. After 30 minutes, she finally pack her things while waiting for Carl. Toni and Angie sat at her bed.

"Are you alright?" said Angie.

"I'm fine." said Toni while looking down. Angie move closer to Toni and hold her hand.

"It's not Grey fault. He did not even know." said Angie.

"I know but it's his family."

"I know that he will always choose you then them."

"That why!!! I did not want him to choose between his family and me. I wanted us to be a family. I want him to have his family. I just need time, I don't even know how to continue from here." said Toni.

"Take it one step at a time. Everything will be alright. "said Angie while she hug Toni.

"I'm back!!!" said Carl who walk into the apartment and walk to the kitchen with the grocery.

"Let me put the thing first before we go." said Toni while went out to help Carl.

"If I know that it's going to be this heavy, I would have ask Grey to follow me." complain Carl.

"Let me do this while you rest first." said Toni while she took out the grocery.

After Toni had place everything in the fridge, Angie and Carl took her things down, Grey stood in front of her, Toni give the keys to Grey.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay and thank you for everything!" said Toni. She then turn around when suddenly Grey pull her and back hug her.

"I'm not really sure if I will see you after this, but just to let you know that I will always love you. Thank you for making me a human and giving me chance to love such a beautiful you." said Grey while he kiss her cheek and hug her tightly. Toni clench her fist so that she can hold herself from crying. After a while, Grey let go, he immediately turn around and walk into his room as he did want to see her go. Tear start to roll out from her eyes.

"Toni....calm down. Don't cry...please don't cry!!!"said Toni while walking out from the apartment. 

P.S Comment and Vote. Tq