Chapter 9 - Protecting Toni

After Toni was walking towards the carpark, Jack had promise to have lunch with her but she could not find him everywhere. When she got to the carpark he caw Carl and his gang was surrounding someone. She starts to imagine the worse Jack! She runs towards them. She pulls Carl and saw Jack on the floor, she immediately cover Jack with her body.

"Toni!!!" cried Jack. Toni smile at Jack, even though it hurt her, she did not want to show Jack she is weak.

"STOP!!!" shouted Carl. Carl's gang stop, Toni looks up and slowly sat up and look at Carl.

"Seriously... Carl how many time did I warn you?" said Toni while she stood and stood in front of Carl. Carl look at her and says,

"Go back Toni where you belong. This is my place and my order, no one can beat me."

"Fight me then!"

"I don't fight with girls."

"Why scare? Scare that you will lose." Dare Toni.

"I never lose. Don't cry like a baby when you lose!!!" said Carl accepting the challenge.

"I'm going to make you cry Carl." Said Toni. Carl signals his guys to move aside, while Toni helps Jack up.

"Toni don't he is too big for you." Said Jack.

"Don't worry Jack. I'm going to be fine!" said Toni. She turns around and looks at Carl who was ready to fight her. Toni stretches her arm and walk towards Carl. Carl looks at her and suddenly he threw a punch at Toni which Toni dodge, Toni kick Carl left kidney making him move to the side. Carl look at her, move towards her and wanted to punch her face but she was fast even though she was big. She punch his stomach twice making him fall back.

"Come on...I'm just start to warm up!!" said Toni challenging Carl. Carl look at her, he was mad, no one beat him especially a girl. Carl run towards her and push her all the way to the wall. Toni felt the impact from her back when she hit the wall. Carl move from her and wanted to throw a punch at Toni when suddenly someone stop his fist from hitting Toni. They look at the person hand and saw Grey.

"Well...Well...Well...look what we have here! Carl Johnson. I did not know you love to beat girl now?" said Grey while he let go of Carl hand. Fear start to sunk in, he is not afraid of anyone except of Principal Dawson and of course Grey.

"Seriously Grey...can you go away? Can't you see we are fighting?" said Toni to Grey. Grey shakes his head and look at Carl.

"Sorry Grey, she dare me too." Said Carl suddenly his tone went down.

"She dared you and you listen to her? What type of a man are you anyway?" said Grey while walking towards Carl, Carl slowly move back step by step.

"I did not know that she your friend?" said Carl while looking down.

"We're not friend!!" said Toni and Grey simultaneously. Toni and Grey look at each other.

"Even if we are not friend Carl, still I don't like you fight with a girl especially her. Because I know you going to lose badly. "Said Grey, he than stop walking.

"I'm sorry Grey!!" said Carl.

"Leave then!!! Before I turn mad!" said Grey. Carl and his gang quickly run away. Toni went to Grey,

"You... the hell you let him go? We're not done yet!" say Toni angrily. Grey look at Toni and say,

"You really like to bring man pride down don't you? Why don't you be a nice girl and look at your friend." Toni looks at him angrily and turns to Jack who was still shaking from the earlier attack. Toni walks towards Jack and says,

"Are you alright?" Jack eyes were red like he want to cry.

"Jack what wrong? Did they hurt you badly? Huh!!!" said Toni again worried about her best friend.

"I'm sorry Toni...because of me you always have to protect me! I don't deserve to be your friend." Said Jack while he wanted to run when suddenly Grey manage to grab him and push him towards a car. Whenever he heard thing like this, Grey felt more angry.

"Do you think anyone else will do this for you? HUH!!!" shouted Grey towards Jack. Toni tries to stop Grey from hurting Jack but Grey did not want to let go.

"She risk her life to make sure you are safe, why the hell you said that to her?" shouted Grey.

"That why...because I am too weak to protect her, I can't even protect myself and always need her to support me. I hate it....I hate to think that no one will be there to protect her." cried Jack. When Grey heard that he turn to Toni , what Jack said was true no one is protecting her. She risk her life, her body and time for a lot of people around her but who is protecting her. Just what Angie told him before about taking Toni in. Grey let go of Jack, Jack fell down to the ground as his leg were too scare. Toni went down to him.

"What the FUCK GREY!!!" shouted Toni. Grey look at Toni who attend to Jack.

"Fuck...Fuck... Fuck Grey....when do you suddenly became weak?" said Grey to himself.

"Jack right!!" said Grey. Jack look at Grey and nod his head.

"For that you don't have to worry. Protecting Toni is being taken care of." Said Grey. Jack. Toni looks at Grey and was shock to hear that from Grey. Grey turns around and walks away.

"Why the hell you said that you Idiot Grey!!!" said Grey to himself again.

P.S Comment and Vote. TQ