Chapter 29 - Revenge 2

Right after Grey follow Irving to the nearest gas station and he drive back to his home when Irving stop his car in front of a school where a girl was waiting for someone. Grey then saw the girl went into the car and they start to drive, Grey start his bike and slowly follow Irving. After ten minutes, Grey notice that Irving is not driving back to his house but drive into the forest. After a long ride, finally Irving stops in front of a rundown cabin. Grey stop not far from Irving cabin and saw that Irving carry the girl who he has sedated.

"Irving....I got you now!!!" said Grey. He wanted to follow Irving when suddenly some tap his shoulder, he was shock, he turn around and wanted to punch the person went suddenly someone manage to hold his fist. He then saw Toni was the person who catch his fist before he punch Jeff in the face.

It was 10 pm, after a long day trying to find Grey. They have finally finish having dinner before they went back to the hotel to get some rest. While they were walking to their car which was park near the side walk, Jack saw a man who looks like Grey on a bike.

"Guys is that Grey on that bike?" said Jack while pointing his finger to the bike.

"It...is!!!" said Jeff.

"Get in everyone!!!Carl I need you to follow that car." said Toni. Everyone went into the car, Carl start the engine and start to follow Grey. After more than ten minutes, finally Grey stop. They were in a forest and there was a cabin. They stop not far from Grey and went to him. Jeff tap Grey shoulder, Grey turn around and wanted to punch Jeff but Toni manage to stop Grey from punching Jeff.

"What the fuck Grey!!!" said Jeff. Grey suddenly cover Jeff mouth and says,

"Keep your voice down!!!" said Grey while he took his hand away from Jeff mouth.

"What is going on?" said Toni.

"Irving...is he in there with a kid he kidnapped." said Grey. Everyone look at the cabin.

"What are you going to do now?" said Jeff.

"Go in and kill him!!! Of course." said Grey.

"I don't think that a good idea." said Jack. Everyone look at Jack and waited for him to continue.

"Well...he is a killer. This is his place. He know where is going to go and where is all of his weapon. So go in and kill him is not a good idea." said Jack.

"So what your plan?" said Grey.

"Jeff and Grey go in and make him busy...." Jack continue to tell them the plan.

After Jack told them about the plan everyone agree.

"Alright any questions?" said Toni. Everyone shake their head.

"Alright...guys before we start I want to say thank you for being here. I will see all of you later." said Grey.

"Oh are you going to cry now Grey?" said Jeff joking with his brother.

"You are going to cry later Jeff." said Grey.

"Boys...I'll see both of you alive alright!!!" said Toni commanding them to stay alive.

"Yes ma'am!!!" said Grey and Jeff. Then they start, both Grey and Jeff walk to the cabin, Toni and Jack follow them while Carl sat in the car with the engine start.

Jeff open the door, there was no light but only darkness. They went in and Toni start to look for some light. She saw a small lamp and turn it on. The cabin became brighter and they saw the cabin was full of old and antique stuff. There were spider web everywhere but only a path that lead to the back. They walk and follow the path which lead them to the back of the cabin. There was a door on the floor which was open and they saw light came out from in the basement. Jeff want to go down but Grey stop him and he went down first. He went down and heard some classical music. There was a wall blocking dividing the entrance of the basement from the central of the basement where Irving was. Grey signal Jeff and the rest down. Grey walks slowly and quietly walk to the middle and peek at what Irving was doing.