Chapter 6 - Putting Cameras

It had been almost exactly 2 day after the famous Grey took Toni in. She was not comfortable at first. She does not need Grey protection; she can protect herself like she always did. But the apartment that Grey stay is big and simple. It has two master bed room, one common room, I big kitchen which he did not use, 1 big living room , 1 study room and a balcony which was so beautiful at night. How can she pass all that? Toni gloomily walks towards the library. Luckily she has passed the essay to Mrs. Hampton so that she does not have to communicate with Grey much.

While she was walking, she passes by the home cooking class. She saw that the light inside of the cooking class was on but the door was close. She walks closer and heard someone was inside the class. She put her ears closer to the door, even though it was not clear but she hear a girl was crying and there someone else with her.

"Come on...that is...right!!! Keep doing it...Keep your voice down!!" said the man.

She then heard the girl beg him to stop. Immediately Toni knew what was going on. She wanted to open the door when suddenly someone took her hand away from the door and pull her away. But she manages to pull her hand back.

"Who the fuck are you?" said Toni. The guy shh Toni and pull Toni's hand again and pull her to the other cooking class. Once inside, the guy closes the door. Toni looks at him and says,

"What is going on? I need to save that girl." The guy when to the table and look at his laptop. Toni walks towards him and saw a video of Principal Dawson and one of the girl.

"Switch it off!!" demand Toni. The guy looks at her and says,

"I can't, Principal Dawson told me told not to turn it off until he finish!!!" Toni immediately grabs the guy and slams him to the wall. The guy became scare.

"I don't know anything; I was force to do it. Don't hurt me please!!!" Beg the guy.

"Stop the recording!!! And after all this we'll talk." Said Toni. Toni drops him down and walks to the previous room. Toni knocks on the door and says,

"Amelie!!! Are you in there?" Toni place her ear at the door, this time she could hear them move things.

"Amelie we need to go!!!" said Toni. She then heard few things drop. Principal Dawson probably panicking at the moment. Toni smile, which mean it is her chance to enter the class room.

"Amelie I am going in!!!" said Toni loudly. Toni opens the door which stupidly unlock. When she enters she saw the girl was standing opposite the Principal while Principal Dawson awkwardly standing next to her.

"Principal Dawson I did not know that you are here. Amelie I did not know you are meeting the Principal?" said Toni while she walk towards her.

"I'll better go. Next time do your test properly." Said Principal Dawson while awkwardly walk out of the classroom.

Once he got out, Toni look at her and says,

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine... and I'm not Amelie." She said while wanting to go out of the room as soon as she can.

"I know what happen. I know what he did to you." said Toni. She turns around and started to cry. Toni walks and pulls to hug her.

"Please ... please don't tell anyone. He will expel me...please don't tell anyone."

"I will. Don't worry. But you need to tell me what happen?" said Toni. The girl then nods her head.

"Come with me." Said Toni while they walk back to the next room. The tech guy earlier quickly pack his things and wanted to run out when Toni walk in.

"Where do you think you are going?" said Toni.

"Um...Ah...Washroom maybe!!!" he said.

"You sit down and you too." said Toni while looking at the girl. Toni seat in between them and says,

"What your name tech guy and you?"

"My name is Ash, Ash Matthew 1st year student, I am with the tech club. "said Ash while he was shaking. He felt that he was being interrogated by the police.

"Katy, Katy Owen 1st year student too. Baking Club." Said Katy while she calm herself down.

"You guys need to tell me what is going on? Did he do is regularly?" said Toni while waiting for them to answer her.

"Principal Dawson threatens me if I don't record all his activity he will expel me and make sure that the police catch me for having drug. As you can see I am coward so I just did what he wants. My mum will kill me if I got expel from school." said Ash. Toni then looks at Katy.

"I know this is hard for you but you tell me what happen?" said Toni while holding Katy's hand. Katy look at her and tear start to roll out from her eyes again. She wanted to tell Toni of what happen but she is scare. Scare that Principal Dawson will harm her more than this and will release whatever he had recorded to the web. Katy immediately stood up and says,

"It's not your damn problem. Mind you own business. Whatever you have seen or heard is under my request." Katy immediately run out of the class.

"Katy wait!!!" said Toni while she wanted to follow her.

"It's no use. No one can help her or the girls who was being the victim." said Ash. Toni looks at Ash and says,

"What do you mean? There were more?"

"For what I know ever since he opens this school. He got caught by a lot of people but time and again his case was let go because of not enough evident. And he has a lot of people protecting him. So it's no use to help her." Said Ash while he careless said it. Toni then walk to him grab his collar up to force him to stand and says,

"You know what I will do to you?" Ash swallows his lump and says,

"No!!!"

"I will hack you up to pieces not even Principal Dawson or the doctor can sew you back in 1 piece. From now on you are working with me; help me to gather as much video as you can. Understand?"

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Something, something to protect the school and also protect you. "

"Why are you doing this?"

"Someone should do something, before it got out of hand." Said Toni while she put let go of Ash collar.

"Are you not afraid if he did something to you?" said Ash again.

"He will get it if he did. Don't worry about me. I need you to help me get more tape especially the first tape that he did in this school. Gather everything in one hard drive and give it to me, can you do it?"

"I will. Don't have to worry I wouldn't tell anyone about this. I'll be your camera."

"Thank you but be sure not to get caught, understand!" said Toni.

"Alright." said Ash.

P.S Comment and Vote. TQ