Chapter 28 - Revenge 1

2 weeks ago.

Right after Lucas gives the address to Grey, he immediately pack his thing and left. The moment he got there was already nearly 6 in the evening. He check in to the nearly by motel and start his plan. He want him to know who he was , who he kill and he is here to punish him.

The next day he follow him everywhere he go and nothing was suspicious. Irving schedule is 6am went to church clean the church, 8 am open a store, 12 on the afternoon went for lunch at the usual cafe across the street where he met with a woman who flirt with him and he did not react to her. After lunch went back to the store and open the store. At 8pm close the store and went back to the church and pray. At 10 pm leave church. Went back have dinner and go to sleep by 1130pm.

That was his schedule the whole week, Grey did not see anything suspicious and he was getting impatient. The next day, right after Irving went into the church, Grey follows him in.

"We not open yet!" said Irving while he turn around and saw a young man walk into the church. He look at him and says,

"Well we don't usual have young man walk into a church. So how can I help you?" said Irving.

"I was just passing by and I saw this church." said Grey. They continue walk to the front were the stature of Jesus is.

"It's beautiful."

"True, this church is one of the beautiful church in America." said Irving. While both of them look at the beautiful stature of Jesus.

"On the winter night in 2003 there was a man enter a house, a beautiful lady open the door and that man enter. He ask that lady if he can use the bathroom and that kind beautiful lady allow him too." said Grey. Irving felt chill as he remember what happen that night.

"He enter that house, instead of going to the bathroom he follow the woman, grab her , that man beat her up and drag her to her master bedroom. Not knowing that her son was hiding below the bed, that man rape her countless of time, beat her up and stab her in to her heart. That man then took her cash and jewelry. And thanks to that man he had make that young innocent boy a very strong and fearless man." said Grey while he turn to Irving who know who he was referring too.

"Remember that night Irving that night that make you king of the world." said Grey.

"I was on drug and need money. I am sorry that I have killed her. I am a change man now. To avoid doing what I did in a pass I am now a certified pastor. I not do hurt anyone anymore. Forgive me." said Irving.

"I not sure if I can forgive you. To be honest I am here to finish you. But since we are in a church sadly I can't do that. You should be praying more after this, it's good for you when you really die." said Grey smile and walk away, leaving Irving praying to god to forgive him.

Grey went back to his motel and angry that Irving was asking him to forgive him when he thought that Irving will get violent. He sat down at the table with the daily paper on the table. He look around the room and start to think what he need to do next. His eyes then saw the daily paper, he took the paper and saw the headline.

"The fifth missing 10 years old girl. " said Grey while he continue to read the article. After reading he smile to himself and says,

"Oh Irving...Leopard don't change his spot."

That night, Grey follow Irving again but this time more closely.

After 2 weeks.

Toni, Jeff, Jack and Carl finally got to the hotel which was at the next town. After they have check in, all of them went to Toni room and start to plan what they should next.

"Right since this town is a bit big let's do this. Carl and Jack go together while me and Jeff will search for him together. You guy will take the south part of the town while we do the central. We meet back her at 7pm. If you find call me immediately." said Toni. Everyone agree and they left the room. When they reach the lobby, a man walk to Jeff and introduce him as Detective Russel.

"You're dad call saying that he needs my help. How can I help you?" said Detective Russel. Jeff hand him a photo of Grey and says,

"This is my brother, he might be here. We need to find him."

"Sure....me and my team will look for him. We will contact you if we have any information." said Detective Russel.

"Thank you." said Jeff while they walk out of the lobby and start to look for Grey.

Toni and Jeff was walking and looking for the Jeff but they did not seen him. Jeff saw that Toni has not eaten or drink ever since they start to search for Grey.

"Why don't we sat down for a while." said Jeff. Toni agree and they walk to the nearest cafe they saw and Jeff order some drink and same pastry for Toni. Toni sat near the window and start to cross at the map where they have went. She then start to Google where is the nearest hotel or motel in town. Jeff got the drink and pastry and walk back at the Toni.

"Here have this you have not eaten anything ever since yesterday." said Jeff.

"Thank you." said Toni while still looking at her phone. Jeff took the phone and says,

"Please have this first." insist Jeff. Toni nod her head and took her drink. They start to eat without talking to each other. Jeff look at Toni and says,

"Grey will be fine you know."

"I know that but I'm not sure if that bastard is."

"Maybe that bastard deserve that what he get after killing our mother." said Jeff.

Toni did not say anything but nod her head.

"I actually wanted to say that I am sorry for what I have done to your parents." said Jeff. Toni stop drinking and look at Jeff. She put her drink down and says,

"I don't want to hear it. Whatever you want to say about it I don't want to listen. We are here to look for Grey and after that I'm not going to see any of you." while Toni wanted to stand up and walk away but then Jeff says,

"Everyone understands him since he saw what happen to mum. But me it seems I was supposed to have a perfect life without any effect since I was not there. But the true is that it affect me the most. Going up I am closer to mum than dad, mum understand me the most and after she's gone no one else did, they only understand Grey. And left me handle my own grieve. While Grey start to find the killer, I started to find my own medicine from his heart ache. I was from a party, drank a lot did not care who else was there and drove. I stared to become sleepy and not knowing that I crash into a car and that was your parent's car. Dad handles everything from there, I was send to London for a few months. I told myself that I will change and went I get back I started to work with dad and start to help the community so that I can get rid of my guilt."

"Did it work? Huh!!!!Did starting a new life and giving out to the community did it help?" said Toni angrily. Jeff kept quiet.

"The moment you kill my parents, you have made me like you. But I did not give up to alcohol, drug or sex. I did not give up my life so that I can be like that. I became this person who pulls everything through so that I can continue my life knowing that they are watching me from above. Worse of all, I was nearly rape and molested but still I did not give up to just be like that. I'm sorry that they have left you with your own grieve but that does not mean that you can just kill anyone. Jeff I am sorry but right now I need time to forgive you." said Toni.

"I understand. Let's go and find Grey and get out of here." said Jeff. Toni nod her head and they walk out of the cafe continue to look for Grey.

P.S Comment and Vote. TQ