Chapter 7 - Finding Him

Grey stops his Kawasaki Ninja 650 in front of a rundown warehouse. He got down and took off his helmet and places it on his bike. He walks to the warehouse and open the rusty warehouse door. After he open the door he did not see anyone in, the only thing he saw was some old machinery and some old car being park inside the warehouse. He walks in and looks around. Lucas a Mexican guy walks out from nowhere and says,

"Grey just in time." While he shakes Grey hands.

"Did you find it yet?" said Grey seriously.

"Yes as always. Here is Max guy record. What do you need it for anyway?" said Lucas.

"Something!!!"

"Is it serious? Do you want me and my gang to help you?" said Lucas again.

"No for this I can handle this myself. But did you find anything about Irving?" said Grey.

"That man is a ghost. We try to find him everywhere but no sign of him. From what I know from my guys is that he got out from prison 2 years ago and then he is a ghost."

"Damn!!" said Grey while he lend his back at a car.

"I have asked my cousin in Mexico to take a look out for him and if they sent me any info I call you."

"Thanks man. And thanks for the late request." said Grey while he shakes Lucas's hand again.

"No man anything for a brother. Just you know I got your back anytime." Said Lucas while he let go of his hand and walk away. Grey did not wait long before he too walks out of the ware house. Again and again he tries to find that son of a bitch who kills his mother but yet again another fail. One day, one day he will find that him and he will get his revenge.

P.S Vote and comment. TQ