Chapter 16- Forgiveness and the Truth

Grey walk in to Toni room and saw Toni was still unconscious. It has been 24 hours since she was being stab. The doctor said that she was lucky that the knife did not cut any important vein or organ. Grey sat down beside Toni and says,

"The book store is in a mess and the house. When are you going to wake up and clean it up? You know I don't like it messy!" Toni still did not respond. Grey look at her cute finger and hold it.

"You promise to wait, why are you asking me to wait for you instead?" said Grey. He distress if he does not see her waking up. It has been less than 3 months that they knew each other. But he felt very close with her. He make him felt like home. The way she clean the house, the way she make him eat all those delicious food, the way she study make his heart beat very fast.

While he was holding her hand, suddenly he felt that her fingers were moving. He look at it and look up at her. Toni eyes started to moves and her eyes start to open. Grey stood up and look at her.

"Toni....Toni..." said Grey.

"Grey....Grey!!!" said Toni softly. Grey quickly press the call doctor button and look at her again.

"Toni...finally!!!." said Grey.

"Grey can you please get out of my face." said Toni. Grey move away and Toni slowly sat up.

"How long have I been knock out?"

"24 hours. How are you feeling?"

"Like hell! You should try it getting stab. You may love it." joke Toni. Grey look at her seriously. He is still mad that she told Carl to go ahead and stab her.

"What the hell are you thinking by letting Carl stab you? Are you out of your mad?" shouted Grey when the doctor and nurse walk in just in time to scold Grey for being too loud.

"I suggest you wait outside while I check on her." said the doctor strictly.

"I'll wait outside." said Grey while leaving Toni in the hand of the doctor.

After the doctor check her, the doctor walk to Grey and says,

"She is fine now. She just need a lot of rest. Do not stress her out and ensure that she take the medication on time. We can discharge her the day after and she be as per normal after a week."

"Well thank you doctor. I can go in now?"

"Yes but please no shouting!" said the doctor. Grey walk into the room and saw Toni had just finish taking her medication. Grey sat down beside the bed and look at Toni. Toni smile at Grey and says,

"So....what did the doctor said?"

"He said you are fine and you can be discharge the day after tomorrow. And you will be fully recover in one week time."

"Alright. What happen after I pass out?" said Toni.

"Carl run away while your boyfriend Alex fainted and is in police custody."

"Is Jack okay?"

"He is fine. Alex he said that he is yours what does that mean?" said Grey.

"Alex....he is my first foster brother and he is the first person I knew who has an obsession for me." said Toni while she smile as she know that is crazy. As why the hell anyone is so obsess with a fat black girl just like her, she not even feminine.

"You!!!Are you serious? For all the people in the world why you?"

"That what the police said when they ask him why me. And the answer was that he fall in love with me when I kick some guys ass. He fall the moment he saw that. I don't even understand even now."