Chapter 4 - One of Toni Secret

Toni was wiping the table which the customer who just left when she heard the doorbell rings. She immediately looks up and saw Jack and his sister enter. Jack wave at her and she wave back at him. Jack and Janice his sister walk towards her and sat down at the 4 seat cushion table. Janice sat opposite Jack.

"Hi Toni...was it busy?" said Jack.

"It quiet down already. Hi Janice how's your day?" said Toni while she look at Janice who was just 5 years old.

"I'm fine. Can I order now Jackie?" said Janice while looking at Jack while Jack nod his head.

"What do you like to have today missy?" said Toni.

"I want a...um....a strawberry ice cream cone pleasseeeee!!!" said Janice being cute as she was.

"Sure will do. I'll be right back." said Toni while she walk to the kitchen. After 5 minutes, Toni walks out of the kitchen holding two ice cream and walk towards Jack. She pass the strawberry ice cream to Janice while chocolate ice cream to Jack. Once they took it, Toni sat next to Janice and help her wipe her face as there was ice cream all over her mouth.

"You're done for the day?" said Jack as he lick his ice cream.

"Yap."

"You are still meeting Grey today?" said Jack. Toni nods her head while looking at Janice eating her ice cream.

"Jack why does everyone scare of him anyway?" said Toni immediately look at Jack.

"Don't you feel it when you stand around him?" said Jack looking serious at Toni. Toni shakes her head.

"Feel what?"

"A dark aura around him, a lot of people felt it when they stand near him. A dark and sinister aura. Rumor has it that, when he beat someone he will smile because he likes to feel people pain. Even worse when he saw blood, he loves it." said Jack.

"Really!!!! I did not felt a thing when I stand near him that day." said Toni while she rests her back at the cushion seat.

"Try to feel it later when he come. Talking about him coming here, I better go. I would not want to run into him." said Jack while he stood up. Toni stood up to and make way for little Janice to come out from the sat.

"I'll see you in school on Monday Toni." said Jack while they bid farewell to Toni.

Once they got out, Miranda Holes an African American woman walk to Toni and says,

"Who is Grey?"

"A guy from my class." said Toni while they walk to the bar. Miranda walk into the bar counter and says excitedly,

"WOW...finally I can see you dating someone. I can't wait!"

"Who is going out with my baby girl?" said Santos a Mexican mid age man suddenly went out and join Miranda.

"Tell me baby girl who is it?" said Joe angrily. Toni smile and says,

"Relax guys, he is my partner for the project. He is coming here to do project with me."

"It's better be school project not other project baby girl." said Santos while walking back into the kitchen. Angie the owner and Toni guardian sat beside Toni and says,

"Project....I wish he does not do only project with you Toni." Toni smile and says,

"Nothing can happen between us Angie. Just project."