Chapter 26 - Irving Found!

It has been a month ever since Toni left the house and ever since Grey has not step out the house. Grey could not eat or do anything else. Where ever he goes, he will remember Toni. So he decided to just stay at home till he is ready to be seen. Richard and Jeff walk into Grey apartment. It has been a month that they have not hear from Grey or even Toni. They try calling both of them but the just reject their call. Once they enter, they saw the house were in a mess. Richard walk to the window and open the curtain letting the light brighten the place up. Jeff walk to Grey room and open the door and saw Grey was sleeping on the cold floor.

"Dad!!!" said Jeff. Adam walk towards Jeff and was shock to see his son. Jeff and Richard walk in, Adam squat down waking his son up while Jeff open the curtain.

"Casper...wakeup call...Son...Casper!!!" said Richard   while waking his son up. Grey open his eyes and saw his dad was beside him. He slowly sat up and says,

"Why are you here?"Richard   look at his son and says,

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

"Because it cold." said Grey.

"Are you alright man?" said Jeff.

"Why do you want to know? After what you did!!!!No!!!" said Grey.

"Look...I'm sorry!!!!I was careless!!!!"

"Careless!!!!You just kill two person....2 person and of all the people in the world Why!!!Why must it be her parents why!!!!" shouted Grey to Jeff.

"How the hell would I know that it's her parents!!!HUH!!!" shouted Jeff to Grey.

"Get out of here!!!Just leave!!!!" said Grey while standing up and walk out of his room. Adam and Jeff follow him out.

"Why don't you stay with us?" said Richard  .

"No dad!!!" said Grey.

"I'll meet her and talk to her!!!!I make her come back to you!" suggest Jeff. Grey look at his brother and laugh. Richard and Jeff at each other.

"Do you think that she want to see you in the first place? She would kill you firstly and secondly she need space we talk and she said she need space so as I. I need space from the both of you. "said Grey.Richard nod his head and says,

"Alright then!!!But if you need anything just call me alright!" Grey nod his head while he walk out of the apartment.

"You know you're not the only one who hurt and being in pain too? Do you know why I was careless? Because just like you, I miss mum too. But can't be like you shut everyone out!!! I did not mean to kill them, and dad was just trying to protect me." said Jeff pouring out his feeling, he then wanted to walk out of the apartment when Grey says,

"And it because of that Toni left. Because she understand us that why she left, she did not want to break our family up. That why she left Jeff. Because you are my brother and she know that you were hurt too that why she left all of us." Jeff was stun when he heard that before he left.

Right after his father and brother left, Grey went back into his room and lay back down on his bed. He then took his phone which was at the side table and look at it. He then saw Lucas call him a few time for the last few days. He immediately sat up and redial Lucas number. After a few ring someone pick up.

"Oh man Grey I call you a thousand time....where are you man? Did something happen?" said Lucas worry.

"I'm sorry man. What up!!"

"Found him!!!" said Lucas. Grey was shock at the same time happy that finally after so long he got him.

"He change his name and personality but my man got to know where he is now."

"Where is he then?"

"He is not far from you. He is the pastor from at the next town."

"A pastor? How did he became a pastor?"

"He took the online course and got it. So when he got out, he went to the next town and became their pastor since they don't have one."

"Thanks Lucas, text me the address."

"Okay!!! But what are you going to do with him?"

"A leopard don't change his spot, so does he. I will make him the prey just like how he did to my mum. Thank again Lucas." while he disconnect the call.

"You going to get what you deserve!!!" said Grey to himself.

P.S Vote and Comment. Tq