Chapter 11 - Dark Secrets

Right after school, Toni wanted to do her laundry since tomorrow is Saturday. After she collect her laundry from her room, she walk to the laundry room and put her laundry inside the washing machine. Toni then looks around to see if Grey had any laundry around the laundry room but she could not find any. She walks to Grey room and open the door. Toni wanted to see if he has any dirty laundry laying around the room so that she can wash it for him. Once she opens the door, she walk in and switch on the light. The room was simple, just like Grey, Toni was not surprise to see that his room is simple too simple. Toni then start to look for his laundry, as she was looking she saw a door was ajar. She opens the door as she thought that it was a walk in closet. She switches on the light and she was shock to see a map out plan on the wall. Toni walk towards the wall, there were address, number, a photo of a man and a woman who look like Grey. Everything was being map out.

"What is going on Grey?" said Toni to herself. Suddenly Toni heard,

"What the hell are you doing here?" shouted Grey. Toni turn around and saw Grey was behind her. Immediately Grey pull her out from the walk in closet and out from his room. He slams the door close and says angrily,

"What were you doing in my room?"

"I...I wanted to collect you laundry. So that I can wash them for you that all." Said Toni.

"Never ... Never enter my room! Do you understand!!" shouted Grey.

"Why are you shouting at me for? You did not lock your door. I just wanted to wash your clothes for you." Said Toni while she shouted back at Grey.

"Nobody ask you too."

"I know nobody ask me too, I just want to do. OKAY!!!! You don't have to shout. I can just fucking apologize." Said Toni while she walk back to her room, slam the door and lock it. Grey then says to himself,

"I'm the one who should be angry!!! Damn!!!"

After 2 hours, Toni woke up with a smell of burning, like burning food. Toni got down from her bed and start sniff where the burning smell coming from. She opens the door and saw smoke from the kitchen.

"What the fuck." Said Toni while she runs to the kitchen. Once she got to the kitchen she saw Grey was having a hard time putting out the fire at the burning stove. Toni quickly grab a pan cover and cover the burning pan, switch off the stove and slowly the fire reduce. Toni switch on the kitchen exhaust making the exhaust suck in the smoke. Toni looks at Grey and says,

"What are you was trying to do? Burn the house down?" Grey lends his body at the counter top and says,

"I was hungry." Toni look around the kitchen and saw the mess that Grey had made.

"There still some left over food in the fridge, you can put it inside the microwave." Said Toni.

"Ah...I don't know. I don't know how to cook remember!!." Said Grey annoy and walk to his room. Toni shake her head and smile to how cute he was went he is annoy.

Grey was laying down on his bed with his stomach growling as he is so hungry that he can eat a cow. Shit the fire...How he would know how to cook when he would just order or his maid will cook for him.

"Stupid Toni!!!" said Grey to himself. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door.

"Grey...opens the door."

"What do you want!!" shouted Grey.

"Grey opens the door. I know you are freaking hungry!!!" said Toni. Grey the look at the door.

"How the hell she know I am hungry?" said Grey to himself.

"I can hear you growling from outside. Open the door!!!" said Toni.

"You're lucky that I'm hungry." Said Grey while he got out from his bed, open the door and saw Toni was standing in front of him. Both of them look at each other, their eyes meet and both hearts was beating so fast.

"Oh...this is hot!!!" said Toni while she steps back. Grey clears his throat while he looks at the table with delicious food. Grey pushes Toni to the side and walk to the table. He sat down and started to eat. Toni walked to him, pour water into the glass and place it next to Grey. Toni then sits beside Grey and says,

"She is you mother. The photo on the wall." Grey stop eating, drop the spoon and look at Toni.

"That man who was he? Were you looking for him?" said Toni again. Grey suddenly stood up and wanted to walk back to his room.

"I did not know who kill my parents. They were too got kill but I did not know who did it." Said Toni while she looks at the food she prepares. Grey stops walking.

"Did he kill you mother? If yes you're lucky to know who it was." Said Toni again while she wipe her tears from the corner of her eyes. Toni turns to Grey and says,

"I hope you find him, make sure you give him what he deserves. And make sure not to get hurt." Toni stood up and wanted to walk back to her room when Grey says,

"I was 6 years old. It was a cold winter night. My dad was picking my big brother from his basketball match. Mum and I were waiting for them." Toni turn around and sat down while Grey sat down at his chair.

"I was at my parent's room when I heard shouting I wanted to go out of the room but I was too scared, so I hid under the bed. Minutes later, he drags my mum in, place her on the floor and rape her. She begs him to stop but he continue. My mum saw me hiding below the bed. She smile and told me it ok silently. After he had enough, he kills her. I saw his face when he pierce the knife though her heart. He smile and he was satisfy with what he did. My dad came back 15 minutes later, I told the police what I saw, but he was never found."

"That why you trace him down yourselves?" said Toni.

"He need to know that I saw him. He need to know that he had kill my mother and what he made me."

"Grey...I am sorry."

"Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes...maybe. Maybe I actually I want to get to know you." Said Toni. She stood up and walk to the kitchen and start to wash the dirty cookery that she had use.

"What about you? Don't you want to find him too?"

"I want too but not now. I want to become successful, and once I do I'll make sure they will regret what did to my parents."

"How did your parents and Angie became friends?"

"My mum and Angie was best friend. When my mother got marry, Angie move, they contact each other from time to time. But when my parents passed, the police could not find her, so they put me into foster care. One after another I beat the shit out of my foster dad and some of them their son."

"What happen?"

"Like always...they try to rape me, molest me or beat me. 4 damn long years and finally they found Angie and she took me in and the rest was history."

"That why you became very strong?" said Grey while looking at her.

"Nope... I became strong was because I was taught by my dad. And he told me to do good with it. That what I did and thank to him I can protect myself and the people around me. And you became what you are so that you can take your revenge. Maybe both of us is fated to meet I guess." Said Toni while she looks at Grey. 

P.S Comment and Vote. TQ