Chapter 17 - Recovering

After 2 days, finally Toni is home. The Johnson family insist that they paid the hospital bill. And told Carl to send her home with Grey. She feel really love when Adam and Marie really take care of her. Right after Carl report to the police and give the evident to them, immediately the police arrested They got the whole staff report and also the student who was a victim and their parents was involve. The officer in charge ensure them that Principal Dawson will go in for life. Toni felt ensure that the school will be finally be safe.

Grey open the door and they walk into the house. Toni walk in and was shock to see the condition of the house. She could not believe that the house were in a mess especially the kitchen. Carl too was shock.

"What the hell happen?" said Toni. Grey look around and says,

"What....I did not have time to clean and I don't clean that your job!!!" said Grey. Carl look at Toni and says,

"Let's go Toni, I'll call my mum and ask her to prepare another room rather than staying here." Carl pull Toni's hand but then Grey pull her back towards him and says,

"Carl do you have a dead wish?" chills when up to Carl spine.

"No...it just too messy to let her stay here." said Carl feeling scare.

"Then why don't you start cleaning." said Grey while he take Toni back to her room.

"Grey...how can we ask him to clean? He is our guest!" said Toni trying to stop walking but Grey kept pulling her to her room leaving Carl having to handle the mess.

Once they got inside, Grey close the door and look at Toni.

"Rest I will get the food ready." said Grey. Toni look at him and immediately pull his hand and says,

"You don't have to make. I have call Angie and told her what happen. She will prepare some food for us. You can please collect for me?" Grey look at Toni and says,

"Fine...I'll be right back. Please rest."

"Okay!" said Toni. Grey turn around and wanted to walk out when he turn around, pull Toni to the bed, force her to lay down, pull the blanket over her and kiss her forehead. Toni immediately froze and look at Grey.

"Call me if you need anything. And to nice to have you back." said Grey. Toni look at him go. 

P.S Vote and Comment. TQ