Chapter 31 - Letting Go & Moving On

Right after ceremony, most of them went to Angie dinner which Angie had prepared a party for the graduates. All of them were happy talking when Toni saw Grey was outside looking in at her. Toni excuses herself and went out.

"Hi stranger!!!" said Toni. Grey smile and says,

"Hi!!!"

"Are you looking for someone inside?"

"Yes...I was looking at her."

"I'm jealous now!!" said Toni. Grey move forwards towards her and says,

"Why?"

"See that girls there!!!!" said Toni while pointing her finger to the girls who keep checking Grey out.

"They have been checking you out ever since you became this good guy. They are not afraid of you anymore. No fun at all!!!"

"So you like the scary me!!" said Grey while stand closer to her.

"Of course. He is scary and sexy at the same time!!!" said Toni while she gives him a cheeky smile. Grey look at her eyes and move down to her pink lips. He then slowly move himself forward to her while hold her chin. Right after they came back, Toni and Grey has started to get closer again, Toni decided to move on and forgive Jeff for what he had done. Toni move herself towards Grey, she can feel his breathing and his lips were about to touch her when suddenly someone call her from the back. Both stop and look at the person who destroy their moment.

"Really Jeff...can't you see what I was doing?" shouted Grey to his brother.

"Oh...sorry little brother but I need to speak to her before these guys take me away." said Jeff while showing them the police who was waiting for him. They look at the police and Toni says,

"What happen?"

"I have thought about it and I think this is the best way to end my guilt. I have confessed to the police and they are taking me away now!!" said Jeff. Toni went to him and says,

"What!!!You don't have to do that. After what happen to Irving, I have move pass it. I forgive you and I want to move on. Please you don't have to do it!!!"

"No...I have to. I should have done it earlier. Dad knows about this. He agreed that I should do it. I just want to say I am sorry again and wish that we can meet again without being awkward and all." said Jeff.

"If that what you want then, we will be here waiting alright!!" said Toni while hugging Jeff.

"Thank you Toni." said Jeff. He let go of the hug, turn around and surrender himself to the police officer. Mr. McCall went out of the diner and look at the police taking Jeff away.

"I'm sorry Mr. McCall. If you want I can drop the case." said Toni. Richard looks at Toni and says,

"It's alright Toni. He wants it this way. It's not your fault anyway, I should be apologizing and thanking you for all that you have done for me and my sons. Thank you."

"It's my pleasure sir." said Toni.

"Congratulation on getting to Washington University." said Richard while he walks back into the diners. Toni smile and felt bad at the same time as she have not told Grey about it yet. She slowly turn around and saw how shock he was.

"You got into Washington University?" said Grey.

"Yes. Me and Carl got in together. Tomorrow we are going there and start to settle down thing there."

"Wow...Congratulation!!!" said Grey.

"Are you not angry with me?"

"Nope!!! I'm not!!" said Grey.

"But you'll be here and I'm there, what about us?"

"I'll wait for you. Can you wait for me?"

"Wait for you?" said Toni while Grey move closer to her and says,

"I have not known what I should be doing new. I told dad that I want to find myself and once I know what I want I come back. I'm not sure how long but would you wait for me?" Toni place her had at his cheek and says,

"I'll wait no matter how long it takes." Grey move himself closer to Toni and kiss her lips. Toni did not wait any longer to respond to his kiss. Everyone inside saw them kissing, they start to cheer on for them. They break for a while and saw them cheering for them before they continue to kiss.

P.s Comment and Vote. TQ