Chapter 2 - Toni Pearson

Toni Pearson was walking to her locker when she heard someone was shouting, she look around and saw a nerd guy was being drag to the back that lead them to the car park. She then follows them and saw a group of boys were beating the nerd. She had enough, she said to herself. Toni Pearson, a black plus size girl who weight 100kg and a height of 1.67m tall. They can bully her all they want but not her friend never her friends that was Toni motto. Anything can happen towards her but not the people who she loves dearly.

Toni run towards them, push one the guys away from Jack and stood in front of him.

"What the hell you think you are doing?" said Toni.

"Get away Toni...it not your problem." said Steven while he wanted to push her away but Toni did not move instead she was standing still. Then Harry try to help but she still was not moving. Toni then smirks and says,

"Well since you guys like to play why not!" Toni suddenly kicks Steven at his stomach making him fall down while she punches Harry at his face. Then Jacob hold her shoulder, Toni pull her shoulder back and hit Jacob with her shoulder towards Jacob shoulder making him fall back. Peter looks at Toni, he then run towards Toni and wanted to punch her but she manage to catch his fist and turn his hand to the back making Peter scream for pain. The other two guys look at Toni and take a step back.

"Do you guys want to join them too?" said Toni. They shook their head, turn around and run. Toni pushes Peter away from him and turn to Steven who was still on the ground. Toni walks towards him and knee down.

"Look Steven let's do this alright, stop hurting him. He just a nerd, you and your gang gain nothing by tormenting him at school. Nothing good comes out of it. Please stop it, but if you and gang bully him or touch him I have no problem at all to throw you and your gang off this school building. Do you understand?" said Toni while Steven nods his head.

"Fuck off then!!!" said Toni nicely. Steven and the rush stood up and run away from there. Toni stood up and walk to Jack.

"You're alright Jack?" said Toni while she offers her hand to Jack. Jack was scare when he saw her fight but he still took her hand and stood up.

"That was awesome!!!" said Jack a white teen wearing black glasses, with long sleeve shirt and jeans.

"I know. Come on let's get you clean up." said Toni while they walk to the nursing room.

P.S Comment n Vote. TQ