2 - Its time

(Short chapter Sorry)

Chris

(four weeks later)

When i tell you a nigga was sleeping peaceful, i mean birds and shit were singing. This god damn bed is so comfortable. I clutch my pillow tighter as i saw my phone light up for the millionth time in the last 10 minutes. I Ignored it but few seconds later there was banging on my front door. I cursed in my head before jumping out of the bed clearly pissed the fuck off. Skipping down the steps.. not that gay stuff either. I made it to my front door and swung the door open revealing the faces of my idiotic group of friends.

"why are you all at my house this god damn early?" I asked ; showing that i was pissed. They looked at each other , laughed and pushed their way through making themselves at home.

"Nigga its Almost 3 in the afternoon so get yo granny panties out yo ass" Mijo said. I closed my front door and walked into the living room. Hood ass came out with a bag of my damn chips. I can never have anything for my fat ass. After a good thirty minutes i finally loosen up and got out my feelings. I wanted to sleep but i guess it was time for me to get up. We all was chilling, playing 2K14.

Vivian

I swear these are the longest five minutes of my life. feels like interinty. Alex and Terri were to busy playing on their phone to pay attention to me almost about to die of Anxiety. Where is Dr.Killie?! I started chewing my hair! its a force of habit, when i'm nervous. My heart was pounding in and out of my chest; i know testing urine doesn't take years! Wait.. what if i'm not pregnant.. What if its something worst.. What if i cant get pregn- my thoughts were caught off when Alex poked my shoulder. I looked at her with my anxiety look ; she pointed to in front of me and there stood Dr.Killie with a blank expression. Of course, i'm going to think negative. I felt my eyes water that i didn't even hear what he heard. My thoughts literally blocked out hearing. this isn't good. Tears ran down my face then i was attacked with hugs both from Alex and Terri.

"Yay we're going to be god mommies!" They said in unison. I froze.

"I-m pregnant?" I choked out. Mr.Killie smiled and nodded, "Didn't you hear what i said?" He asked. Sadly i nodded no. He chuckled and shook my hand then told me congratulations.. I'm having a baby..
"Do you have your donors information?" He asked.

"Yes.. I guess i should stop by and tell him the news? I don't know.. i don't know him or anything so how would he take it that a stranger is coming to his door saying she's pregnant..." I mumbled. 

"I understand what your saying.. He should be fine , if you want him to know. Its your decision. But make sure you check with your regular doctor and get your prenatal vitamins. And once again Congrats." He smiled warmly.

I returned the gesture and me and the girls decided on going to my restaurant to celebrate my big news.

I can't believe it. I'm really pregnant..

~~

"Oh my gosh! V, i can totally see the baby being so spoiled! Well of course i'm going to be the one to spoil him or her." Terri gushed. "And the baby can be best friends with Kory!" She added, Kory was her one year old daughter. she's so precious. I hope i have a girl ; I could see my little princess already.

"V, you know what would be weird?" Alex said ; taking a sip of her drink. I looked up from my pasta , she smiled then started giggling. " What if your Baby daddy well 'donor' is fine as hell?" She finished. 

I shook my head. "I don't know Alex ,  the name Christopher seems to-- never mind; i'm not somebody to judge. Especially by somebody name." i spoke. She nodded agreeably. Terri wasnt even paying attention to our conversation. When we got finished with our food, i put it on the house since i owned the place. I went in the back just to check up on my workers. Everything seems like it was going fine so i met back up front to the girls. When we got into my car, Terri went threw my glove department looking for the information of my donor. I might as well get it over with.

"Damn! I think your donor rich or some shit. living in the hills with those white people!" She beamed. I laughed before starting the car as she put the adress in the gps. It was a forty five minute drive from my restuarant to his house, now we were parked in front of this huge house with trees and a huge lawn right in front. I was suprised.

"Wow. He gotta be fine as hell with this kind of money" Alex mumbled. i pushed her shoulder playfully. I took the folder from Terri hands before getting out of the car. "I can do this by myself okay, I'll be right back." i said because i saw them about to get out themseleves. I made it up to the door, took a deep breathe and knocked i heard music blasting from inside so i guess nobody heard the door. I preshed the doorbell a few times but after five minutes, i gave up and walked back towards the car.

"Um Miss? were you knocking?" A small voice said, I looked back at a women who looked atleast a year or two younger than me. I went back up ; and stood there awkwardly looking at my paperwork. "Um, Is a Christopher here?" I asked. She looked me up and down, and smirked. "Look here; If you one of his groupies get the fuck off this property." She spat. I was a little taken back.

"I'm nobody's 'groupie' i just wanna discuss something is that alright? I promise i won't be a bother" I assured. she nodded before yelling. "Baby!" I heard comotion then a tall figure came into the doorway.

"What do you want Morgan?" He said before looking at me. I was shocked.. Chris Brown?

"This chick needs to discuss something with you. I'm staying right here ; she says she aint no groupie but i don't believe her." She informed. He nodded before looking at me ; for me to speak i guess.

"I'm sorry, but um my name is Vivian, I was told i could informed my donor that is you, that i was pregnant.." I said  handing him the papers and he looked confused while the girl im guessing is his girlfriend had a angry expression she looked like she wanted to jump out house and attack me. He read over the papers and had a tiny smile on his face.

"Yall fucked?!" The girl blurted, i looked up at her with a shocked expression, Didnt she catch on when i said 'donor'?

"No miss, I picked his sperm sample from his background information at the cryobank downtown." I addressed. she looked shocked. I'm shocked my self.. Why in the world is 'Chris brown'  doing donating sperm? 

"But i'll go; i just wanted to inform you Chris. You don't have to be in the child life.. I just wanted to thank you." I smiled then taking the papers he was handing back to me. I turned around walking back to my car. When i got inside i let out a shakey breathe. "Okay how was it? Did he take it well? Was he sexy?!" Terri and Alex screamed.

I pulled the car out of the driveway; Hopefully i didn't cause any trouble. On the way to their houses, they threw questions many questions. I wasn't going say 'yeah Chris Brown is the father of my child' because i didn't want them to go crazy. So i kept that to myself.

__________________

Chapter two

i rushed because i really wanted to post something today. i know its short. i hope its not too confusing, i didn't proof read.

But don't forget to vote and comment

Ill update soon. hopefully.

--Kennedy