21 - Saturday Love

Vivian

The next morning i woke up to the sound of water from the beach. Being in that 'just woke up' daze, i felt around the bed and didn't feel Chris warm body. I felt more relaxed because i knew i woke up way later than i'm use to because of the twins. Letting out a yawn, i sat up the bed and stretch, the side of the bed that Chris slept on wasn't exactly cold but it was warm so i knew he hasn't been up for too long.

Entering the oversized bathroom, I handled my business and brushed my teeth and washed my face before going downstairs. I picked my phone to see the time and i was shocked to know it was already one in the afternoon. Feeling my stomach growl i went into the kitchen and found some fresh fruit. Cutting up different fruits i put them in a small bowl and proceeded on eating me a fruit salad.

Taking a seat on the couch, i turned on the tv and watched what ever Chris must've been watching, Cartoon network appeared and a re-run of Ed Edd & Eddy, i use to love this show. As i was watching my phone vibrated and it started to ring, "Hello?"

"You wake up and don't even call and see where i went?" Chris chuckled a little, I used my fork put pick up a pineapple chunk.

"Was i supposed to?"

"Duh, since when women wakes up and their man not there and they don't even call to find out where they went?"

I rolled my eyes a bit, i had a feeling he was use to Morgan always up on him when he left without telling her.

Honestly, i didn't care just as long he's not gone all day. Shaking the thought, i ate some more fruit. "Your not my man, your my fathead." i laughed a little.

"I swear your so corny." he said,

"Thank you."

"It ain't a good thing. But why are you watching Ed Edd & Eddy?" he questioned.

I looked to the balcony doors, and shook my head. "Why are you spying on me like a creep? Keeis was right." I gasped.

The phone call ended and Chris came inside, "I'm not a creep." he grumble sitting on the couch. I placed my legs on his lap and laughed before bitting into a piece of watermelon.

"If that's what you call it, What are we doing today?" i asked, he smiled. "It's a surprise but its simple." I honestly didn't like surprises that much, the last time he surprised me i was in tears.

I gasped and my eyes widen, placing the bowl on the table i clapped, "I know it."

"What?"

"Your going to strip for me?" I asked, hey i wouldn't mind at all. I think he'll be a perfect male stripper, well my personal male stripper.

He laughed, "Nah, you can strip for me though." I shrugged before pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it in his face leaving me in my bra. Stepping out of my shorts i threw them on his lap. Laughing at how he looked with my shirt hanging off his head, i went back upstairs for a shower.

"You didn't finish taking off everything!" he yelled laughing, i shook my head and didn't answer.

**

After i took my shower, i wrapped a towel around my body before walking back into the bedroom, it was so bright the fact that it was white covers, walls, etc didn't help. It nearly binded me. I pulled out my suitcase and grabbed a thong and a tube top bra. When i got those on, i lotion up my body. It was almost three o'clock in the afternoon and i didn't know what Chris had planned for later.

Picking out one of my long cargains, i put it on before going downstairs. Not seeing Chris i shrugged before noticing a piece of paper on the kitchen island.