34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1

Vivian

(Few months later)

When it's your birthday, you wanna wake up to breakfast, your man and your kids because they're a blessing. Honestly i thought i would wake up to sereval kisses all over my body, Chris trying to wake up in different ways, or the kids just plainly screaming since they can't talk.

I woke up to an empty house. No Chris, no twins which actually scared me then of course I knew Chris took them to where ever he went. Laying up in the bed-- upside down i just thought-- it's been a year since i told my friends i was going to go to a sperm bank which suprises me because-- i actually have the results now. It kinda creeped my out on how my life changed within a year. A soild year.

This would be the best story to tell the girls if they ever ask me how they were came to be.

'Your daddy was my donor and then we fell in love.'

that would be creepy...

Maybe an hour later, i decided to actually get out of bed and take a shower, maybe since nobody is home i can rome around the house in my bra and panties. When i did get out the bed, i nearly frozed to death because i was only wearing Chris's shirt and nothing else so i had to litterally run into the bathroom and turn on the hot water.

Stepping into the shower, i nearly melted because the water felt so good on my body, this shower was one of the main reasons i'm always late to things-- after Chris being the main main reason. Pouring some shower gel onto my sponge, i lattered my body with my favorite body wash.

" I get lost in ya love, I get wrapped in the words you say, I get lost in the love we make, I even fall hard for the games you play. " I sung softly, it was a song on Chris new album and it's been in my head for so long. Mainly because he's sings it all the time around me.

"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can sing good." I jumped. I turned and looked behind me, to see Chris smiling in the shower.

"Fuck you." I mumbled, I bent over to grab my sponge dodging the water so my hair wouldn't get wet.

"You can't get enough of CJ huh?" He Said, I sighed dramatically. Of course he'll take it negatively. I also wonder how in the hell he snuck into the shower without me knowing.

"Be quiet," I turned face him. "How are you in here? where--"

He kissed my lips and held my nude waist pulling me into him. "they're with my mama downstairs. I came up here to tell you happy birthday." I eyed him,

"You couldn't wait until I was out the shower? I didn't get the memo when people start getting into showers for conversations. " I said sarcastically. He smirked.

"when you least expect it is what it's called, but I wanted to give you your first gift." He gave me a look that made me step back from him,

"Your so sexual because people don't give out gifts in showers."

Chris is the definition of a horn dog. Sex is something he cannot live without. "Vi, you just as sexual as me. A lot more to be honest."

"no I am not." I mumbled, he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my body, pressing his buddy into my backside.

"get your friend off my ass, I'm trying to take a shower." I was trying to get done because I was more than 200% sure that his mom cooked or is cooking breakfast.

"Stop neglecting CJ he just want some loving." I burst out into laughter I swear I can't with him when he talks about 'CJ'.

"Well he ain't so go somewhere. Make your self useful and scrub my back."