7 - Something More

(Since i've been getting alot of comments on who's 'Amber'. Amber is Vivian's cousin, she was mentioned in chapter four when Vivian told Chris why she didn't want to tell her family how she got pregnant. Amber would always have something sly to say about Vivian life.  Read on c: )

Vivian

Of course it was noticeable that she was eavesdropping. It's no surprise. Amber is known to be in people's business when it doesn't even concern her. For example she has been down my throat for anything i do. It just feel like she only does it to me which i can't understand why. Not everybody can have everything handed to them and then talk about somebody who can't. I was a spoil child from the day i was born until i hit 18 years old. Amber on the other hand, she's been spoiled by her parents since the day she been conceived til now, the age of 28.

Maybe its because she's the only child?

Nope, i think its because she can't do shit for herself.

Yeah, ima go with the second one.

At first i thought she was just picking on me. Now, i know there's something more to the reason she envy me.

When my father handed over the restaurant to me when i turned 23, Amber said he just felt bad that i just got out of a bad breakup and i can't find love or something like that. Something stupid like that.  Me, being Vivian i laughed it off while i noticed she was dead serious. I brushed it off my shoulder and let her hate. Me being me, I'm a peace maker. I surely don't start anything or argue with people unless your Jamal, i'll argue with him but other than him nobody.

I hate drama and i hate yelling. I'm chilled and i don't cry, unless its soap operas. Yeah, I'm so bad at love which that makes another thing for Amber to taunt me for and for me to watch shows to make me wish i had something like that.

"I should've known you'll be that desperate to get pregnant. What's next? You'll be stealing money from your baby daddy?" She accused. I smiled; "Okay, imma put this in the nicest way i can. I went a sperm bank to get pregnant and my baby father is Chris fucking Brown, i know that. I have my own money so why do i have to take his? I'm not you, i actually make my own money unlike you who get it from your parents and never worked a day in your life. Amber, stop worrying about me." I said walking past her. 

Chris

I watched Vivian roll her eyes at some women who had to be older than her by some years. She went and sat by herself in the shaded area, i frowned why didn't she come over here? She looked up, and saw that i was looking at her and i smiled, she looked down at her lap and held her stomach. It drawn my attention like any other time. I couldn't believe i was going to be a parent.

"Chris, what are you doing this week i was thinking we could go on vacation" Morgan said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Can't.. Vivian has an appointment on Tuesday. We're finding out what she's having." I told. She sucked her teeth dramatically. "Right put the babymomma before your damn girlfriend very nice" she mumbled. I didn't pay her no mind though. Of course Vivian was going to come before her, she's having my child.

It's bad enough she lives alone and i know Morgan not going to let me stay over there with her. And i'm not finna ask her to move in with me. I can tell she doesn't care for Morgan but i also see she wants to be away from her.

After ten minutes of sitting their while Morgan complained about things, i guess she couldn't change. She's acting out like she normally does. I got up and walked up to Vivian whom was now sitting on the ground playing with the grass; tearing it apart then throwing it back down.