3 - Under control

(I honestly think this is boring but..>.<)

Chris

When Morgan shut the door or i mean slammed it. She was pissed. As hell i might add. She acting like i fucked her then i got her pregnant. I walked back into the living room taking my original seat next to the guys. "who was that at the door?" Hood questioned being a nosy motherfucker. I was about to answer him but naw, Morgan Irritating ass had to get all up in my face. And she wonders why she gets on my last nerve. But hey, i got love for her.

"Morgan get the fuck out of my face" I said through gritted teeth, it was no reason for her to be mad. I don't even know the girl.

"So; What about this girl that's claiming she's carrying your baby?" She questioned.  I rested my head in my hands rubbing my temples. What did that Vicki? Vivian chick say?

"What about her Morgan?"

"Never mind, lets talk about something else. Please! Explain to me why the fuck you were at a sperm bank?" She said quickly pinning this shit on me. Making all my boys stare at me with their mouth hung open. Okay, yeah i went to a sperm bank. I guess i did. I don't remember it was some months back. I wasn't high or anything because they would'nt had taken or used my sample so i don't know.

"Easy. I walked into a sperm bank did the little procedure, gave them the donation and walked out just like that" i said sarcastically. Even though, i didn't answer her question because i didn't have an legit answer. Why did i go? Shit, i don't know. I just did.

"But why!? Now some bitch pregnant, now that she knows who you are she might ask for money or-- or!" She continued saying 'or' when she couldn't think of another reason to argue about. As of right now-- Mine and Morgan's relationship stands at friends with benefits- Or on and off relationships.

She's too much to handle, I'm a chilled guy who cares less about drama but my ass always end up in it but that's how society works so honestly i have to live with it. And Morgan, she's loud, has a bad attitude as if it was that time of the month every minute of the day, she's difficult just to be difficult and she has to nag about something it could be the littlest thing in the world.She could've sneezed when i'm rooms away and expect me to hear her and say bless you. That turns into a petty argument about how i don't care about her. And this did happen. Two days ago actually. 

I might've described some women out there in the world but Morgan is something special.. Not in a good way either, but i always seem to fall for those types. And did i mention she's crazy as hell?

"Or.. What Morgan?!" I hissed. From the corner of my eye i could see the guys just watching us as if this is some new comedy show and eating some chips... My chips.. Okay let me stop with the damn chips. But they mine though.

"Ugh! this is not funny Breezy!" She pointed out.

"Nobody laughi-" I stopped mid sentence because i heard chuckles; of course the guys. "l'm not laughing! You wanna argue about something that don't even have anything to do with you nor me.. not exactly. I understand that your mad which you have no reason nor a right to be because we're not an item. this isn't an relationship. If anything the girl said i didn't have to help she was just telling me she was pregnant and to thank me, so why in the hell are you mad?" I yelled at her.

I made no sense honestly, a nigga just trying to get words out so her irritating ass could leave me alone.

"Your right Breezy, We're ain't together. But that don't mean when we're in and out of relations you go to a fucking sperm bank" she spat.