4 - My Business

(Not my best chapter but go on..)

Vivian

One week later

After a long day at the restaurant and spending time with my younger brother who's seventeen, he's been staying with me for the last two days; apparently he missed me and wanna to stay over. I finally pulled up in my driveway, i didn't pull up in the garage since i'll have to take Jamal back to my parents house later on.

I turned the car off and took the keys out of the ignition just for me to start struggling to get out of the car.  Jamal kindly held out his hand for me to hold and pulled me up and out of the car. Being pregnant makes me feel so useless. I thanked him before walking to my front door and opened for the both of us.

I was happy to kick off my shoes because my feet were killing me. I guess Jamal went upstars to watch TV so went into the kitchen because i was really craving some ice cream. And no, i haven't had a weird craving yet. hopefully i won't.  When i couldn't find my ice cream, i became pretty frustrated but let it go because i tend to forget if i did something and in this case i coud've forgotten i ate my ice cream already.

I looked through the freezer than my cabinets for something else but all my sweets were gone or replaced with fruits or veggies. Now i was beyond pissed, I know i just went snack shopping. "Jamal!" i yelled out, I heard him running down the steps and appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. I looked up at him confused because he was looking behind me. I turned around to see Chris leaning against the wall as if he lived here.

"Chris why are you- wait. how did yo- huh" I was confused. was he here when i came in? How did he get in here.

He chuckled before holding up my spare key "Find a new spot for a key. I don't want anybody coming in harming you or the baby" he said seriously, I understood what he was trying to say but i get very absent minded and forget my keys easily. I nodded my head in agreement so he would stop before he even start becoming an nagging mother. "How long were you here?" I asked, he just popped out of nowhere.

"I've been here for the last hour or two, i wanted to check up on you and the baby but you were gone so i guess i would chilled until you got back" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

He literally stayed over an hour for me to get home? Don't he has something to occupy his time?He's a singer for crying out loud! Wouldn't he have a busy schedule? shrugging at my thoughts i resumed on my hunt for my sweets. I could've sworn they were here when i left. After a few minutes; i remembered that Jamal was still standing there, probably confused on why in the world was 'Chris Brown' was in my house.

I sighed before rubbing my temples, It's so not like me to not introduce somebody.  Honestly i didn't want them to met yet, I still haven't told anybody who was my baby father was. Now i can't lie to my brother that's my best friend.

"I'm sorry. Jamal you know what that is-- well he is ; Chris this is my younger brother Jamal" I said in one breathe. I rested my hand on top of my belly, it was getting bigger and bigger everyday. Chris nodded at Jamal and gave him some dap and Jamal exchanged it.

"Im a that now Vivan?" Chris mumbled acting hurt ; i laughed and didn't answer him.

Coming back to my senses; and the reason on why i actually called Jamal down here... Where in the hell is my food?

"And who took my sweets?" I asked, i was mad that they disappeared. Chris laughed, "Oh i threw them away. You got some fruit though. You gotta stay healthily." he addressed. I instantly started crying ugh stupid hormones. How did i go from mad to crying.

"Why? I just wanted some ice cream. this is so unfair." I mumbled whipping my tear. I feel dumb for crying but i couldn't control it. He's just telling me what best for me.