16 - Month 9 of Hell

Chris 

"Oh my fudging god!" Vivian exclaimed loudly, while i was in the bed almost knocked out.  She's currently in the bathroom, probably screaming at the mirror because of stretch marks she just found earlier today. Vivian is something else, i'll tell you that. Never met a women like her. I love her though. 

It's nearly 1 in the morning and she's upset with the sudden stretch mark on her stomach. She's still beautiful even if she thinks this is the end of the world.

"Christopher, it's happening again." she whispered. Getting out the bed i knew, i had somewhat get her comfortable because she's having Braxton Hicks contractions. Whatever the hell that is. But i'll tell you this, i hate them. They come at different times a day and been happening for the last few weeks.

When i reached the bathroom, Vivian was in the corner with her head resting against the wall. Hand rested on her stomach she breathed in and out. All she had on was an t shirt and some underwear.

She stopped wearing pants because her weird ass read some article about somebody going into labor and didn't have enough time to change and almost suffocated the baby... because they had on pants.

That sound odd and stupid honestly.

"You good V?" I asked, she looked up and smile faintly. 

"I'm fine.. It's over. For now." She mumbled, holding her hand out want me to help her up. When she got up she leaned against the wall with her arms around my neck.

"So shortie, can we go to sleep now that your alright?" i asked, a nigga sleepy as hell. But i can't let Vivian stay up by herself, we never fought so i don't want that to be one.

Because Morgan use to hate that shit. 

 "When these babies get out of me, i swear we're going one on one. Keep calling me shortie." she said laughing. 

"If you wanna be beat alright then, fine by me." 

"Just because your tall don't mean nothing. You can't beat me." she said smiling, probably thinking if she could beat me in basketball. 

"Good to know that my girl has confidence, but can we go to sleep?" 

"Nope, I have a stretch mark.." She mumbled pulling up her shirt and looking into the mirror. She inspected it with a perament pout on his face. Sometimes i wonder why she don't become an actress. 

"Vivian, it's so fucking tiny.." i said looking at it, i ran my finger over it. It was so small and she nearly crying over it. 

"Don't cuse near my stomach.. They can hear you know.." she looked at me with seriousness, i nodded. Couple weeks ago, Vivian brought these books and begged me to read them. 

I have enough logic on babies hearing through the stomach or whatever it is called. 

"I know Vivian." I said, now looking at her breast. When did she take off her shirt? They gotten bigger i'll tell you that. 

"Stop looking at my breast, Chris.." she whined. If she don't want me to look why she naked? 

"I will stare if i like. and i like." I smiled goofy at her as she tried to straight face me. 

"Ugh.. Let me take out my nipple rings.." she mumbled looking in the mirror. She said if she wanted to breastfeed she'll have to take them out, but i bet they'll hurt like a bitch. 

It took her atleast thirty minutes in near tears when she finally got them out. She sighed before looking at me. "Im sleepy now." she mumbled. 

"Now your sleepy?" i questioned. When i wanted sleep she was to busy complaining about stretch marks.