29 - Type 2

See, in my head it seemed so dramatic but its not, it's a serious thing but not... OMFG. Like Omg.. I feels for you. Lmao i dont know. :/ Carry on! 

To make sure things makes sense, Morgan has a POV. 
Back in older chapters it was mention that she was a spoiled brat by her parents. 

Not her biological parents she called her uncle and aunt her parents and they spoil her rotten. 

That's all. 

This is short though.  And written on phone so excuse mistakes ✌

---

Morgan

I groaned out in pain, when I woke up from a sudden pounding on the front door of my condo.  Lifting my head off of the table, I had a peice of paper stuck to my cheek.  I angerly pulled it off before dizzyly, standing and marching towards the door.  It took me a minute,  I had to lean against the wall to catch my breath. 

Swinging the door open, my vision was pretty blurred before I was able to see who it was. 

Staring at his face,  my heart nearly dropped to the pit of my stomach.  He held a blank facial expression but  certain glints was noticeable in his eyes. 

Anger. 

Disappointment. 

Disgust. 

Anticipating on shutting the door on him, he stopped it before lightly pushing me inside and inviting himself in as well,  shutting the door behind him. 

"Morgan...  It's been nearly a year.  When do you think 'soon' is coming, to go see her? When she's in her casket?" Andre spat. 

Her.  Why did he have to bring up her?

"Andre I do not have time for this..  Just leave. " I spoke. 

"No. Mom is nearly dead and all she wants is to see you! To apologize! She just wants your forgiveness before she leaves." 

I rolled my eyes. He's always on this forgiveness thing.  Every since years ago when he cheated on his ex wife,  he thought it was a mricale that she finally forgave him and continued their engagement. 

But...  Now their divorce.. 

I don't know the reason yet,  I don't care. 

I really never liked Amber.  She was..  A bitch. 

"Andre.  Tell her to fuck her fucking apology.  I don't want it." I said. 

Andre looked at me with cold eyes before shaking his head.  "it happened years ago. Years ago!  Nearly twenty.  She did it for her safety! He was trying to kill her!"  he shouted. 

I don't know how many times he told me this story.  Or when I saw what happened.  I just couldn't believe he was gone. 

" I. Don't. Care." I gritted out. My mocha skin started to red, "she killed him. She stabbed him in the fucking heart."

"Morgan, you have no point to have so much hatred towards mom because she defended herself.  You were just six when it happened."

"so what Andre! I still seen it.  She's a monster. You still have both of your parents I have none. And most importantly,  it's nobody's business to know about what I feel about her."

Chris

"Whats wrong Vivian?" I said nearly out of breath.  Stairs aren't in joke. When i was downstairs, Vivian mom was on the couch with the twins, i didn't even speak i just raced upstairs. When i got to the bedroom, Vivian was propped up on the bed with a mask on her face looking annoyed . 

See, the way Vivian is, she don't normally show her feelings or mood. When she does you know it real. 

Her aunt turned around from some mechine, "She'll be fine, she forgot to take her insulin." she mumbled with a scrowl on her face she took out an needle and injected it in her thigh. Vivian hissed alittle before rubbing the spot she was shot at. 

Insulin? for what? I guess from my confussion her aunt packed up her stuff and walked past me, "She'll tell you. Vivian i don't understand why you didnt tell him." and with that she left out the room closing the door. 

"You alright? What happened?" I was still out of breath when i sat on the bed next to her. She sighed and pulled the mask off her face. "I'm fine."

"What wrong with you? i don't understand why you wont tell me. Like don't you trust me Vivian? I trust you with my deepest serect like what is goin-" 

.

"Chris, I have Diabetes." 

I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it as my eyes widen when my mind resigter on what she said.  I was shocked.  Vivian has Diabetes? The women that excierse and eat furits anytime she can, has diabetes? 

"We almost known each other for a year, we have two kids and you didn't tell me this until now?" I was hurt honestly, i thought she'll trust me to know this.

I should've known this. What if something happened and she had to go to the hospital and i knew nothing? 

"Chris your the first person outside of my family to know. I don't like telling about my health to just anybody. " 

"I'm not anybody though, Vivian we're in a relationship hell we might even be getting married soon but you kept something that could kill you away from me!" 

She  bit her bottom lip, "I'm not going to die from diabetes.  It's a chance I could,  people do everyday but I had it almost ten years.  I know what I'm doing." 

"if you know what you were doing why didn't you take your insulin?-- the main question is how I never noticed anything."

"I didn't take it because I didn't feel like it.  I already had a cold. And I always did it in private." she explained. 

I sighed,  moving my hand from my lap onto my face.  I looked at her.  "your alright right?"  she smiled and hot out the bed and peck my lips. 

"I'll be fine,  Chris.  Nothing will happen."

_____

I know you guys want more but I'm typing on my phone and with this story I like being on my computer.  But I'll update soon. 

Second week of high school and I like it.  Lol.  Isn't hard at all.  This tenth grader likes me... 

But yeah. 

I have a few questions

- what do you guys think Morgan has against her mother?

- thoughts on Andre and Morgan related. (half siblings)

-Vivian has diabetes. 

Probably under ten chapters left. 

No sequel.  Already made my mind. 

09-16-14 five more days #XTheAlbum ☺

-Kennedy