8 - Wrong But Feels Right

Vivian

When our lips moved in sync, my heart felt like it wanted to explode or stop beating. Maybe both. I don't know. I slowly placed my hands on his cheeks pulling him in closer. My nails ran across the light stumble as he rested his hands on the sides of my growing stomach rubbing it through my dress, If i wasn't so into the kiss i would've said he touched my stomach on his own for the first time. 

'Vivian, snap out of it. He has a girlfriend.' my conscious said.

It's like i just blocked the voice out and kept kissing him. I haven't been kissed in years but it feel different from others. Chris makes me feel different.

'Vivian he basically cheating on Morgan!'

I ignored the voice once again then i felt a kick in my stomach i knew Chris felt it and his lips curved into smile as he continued to kiss me. He don't seem to care that he's in a relationship. The kiss had to last for another two minutes until his phone rung. I pulled away fast, panting trying to regain my breath.

I should've pulled back when he first kissed me.

But i didn't.

I should've, now everything is going to be awkward between us.

"Hey Mor-gan" He answered before coughing.

"Vivian was showing me the garden. I'll be there in a second?" He said quickly before hanging up making  silence be the only thing that took place minus the fact that we were still panting. "I'm sorry i should've pulled away the seco-" i was cut off mid sentence when he crashed his lips back onto mines. His lips are addictive but i had to stop this. I don't want him to get the wrong idea. I don't wanna be the 'baby mama' and side chick. That'll make me feel worthless.

 Although, I felt no remorse for the fact i'm in a heated make out session with somebody who's in a relationship.

Is this what my ex's felt like when they cheated on me? Or the women they cheated with? Or that one male.

Yeah, i walked on my boyfriend having anal sex with another man. I was scarred for life. It was the most disgusting thing i ever saw in my life. I kinda suspect him for being fruity.

I was pulled out my thoughts when i felt us move and Chris sat down on the nearby bench pulling me into a straddling position on his lap slowly not trying to put pressure on my stomach. My hands clenched the t shirt he had on. Putting my hands under it, my nails traced his abs and chest. His tongue wrestled with mines as if we were fighting for something. A low moan escape from my lips when i felt Chris fingers rub up and down my thighs to my inner thigh sending chills down my spine. When i felt his fingers run over my underwear, i pulled away from his grasp. I didn't want it to go that far.

Let me rephrase that: it didn't need to go that far.

Turning over in his lap i got up. "Um i think we should get back" I said walking back to the backyard not even checking if Chris was following me or not. 

I noticed we were gone for a good hour; but it was like nobody cared. I looked around and my eyes saw something interesting.

Chris and Morgan kissing behind a bush high enough that children couldn't see them, i had a great view. It wasn't even five minutes yet he's already on Morgan like he haven't been kissing somebody else i guess what we did was just a 'caught in the moment'.

Was i hurt?

89 percent.

___

The time was edging on 8pm and i was getting sleepy. I didn't want to ask Chris for a ride; we haven't spoken since i left the garden after our little mishap. If my eyes weren't playing tricks on me i would've said Chris was trying to make me jealous by smiling up in Morgan's face or kissing her.

i wish my eyes were fucked up. But it reality.

He's succeeding.

Sometimes i never thought my plan B would actually be my choice.

Sometimes i never thought i'll be alone and pregnant and especially somebodies baby mama.

And i most definitely didn't think i would be on the road of falling for my baby father and most importantly 'Chris Brown' but i think its just the baby making me attach to him.

Wasn't i just the girl that didn't felt no remorse for kissing him?

Shit, i felt it now.

___

Monday

Groaning, i slowly pulled my legs from underneath the cover. When my feet connected the floor i got up and made my way for the bathroom. Somewhere i can't seem to stay out of. After i used the bathroom i went ahead and took a shower and brushed my teeth. It just dawned on me for the reason why i'm up.

I get to find out the gender of my baby.

I smiled brightly at my reflection in the mirror. I was happy i was able to not wet my hair that was flat ironed; A little above my shoulders. I was alright with having short hair. Going back into my room i decided on wearing a flowly maternity blouse and some leggings with some sandals. Something simple. I was happy i wasn't that big and i could reach my feet to put my shoes on.

When i got downstairs i was greeted by silence. It been like that since Loren dropped me off at home Saturday. Even though it been a day since Chris came to check up on me, text me to see if i'm alright it just seem so unreal. He's normally checking up on me every hour or ringing my doorbell he finally learned to use.

But ever since that kiss he hasn't tried to speak to me.

i wasn't going to call him because i never needed him. I'm not going to call him because i knew what i was getting into so i prepared to do it alone. Refraining my thoughts from Chris, i sighed before getting a banana and my purse i hummed a small tune as my hand rubbed my stomach.

Mommy finna find out what's she having.

And i was beyond geeked.

________________________

Sorry for the short chapter i had to stop it there.

The next chapter will be the discovery of the gender of the baby ^_^

But please comment your thoughts on this chapter. I'll really appreciate it.

What do you want Vivian to have?

Im going to Grand Valley tomorrow so a two hour bus drive there and back on a school day Yay! maybe i'll have a chapter started tomorrow i don't know but vote and comment.

--Kennedy