22 - Not Mad

(Spolier : I said drama but not really.. ._.)

Vivian

(Few days later) 

Rolling over in the bed, i rolled into Chris's body. We've been back at my place for a few days. We came back home late Sunday night, so we didn't get the girls until Monday morning. It's been a few days, making it Wednesday. Nylah and Noella were currently in their bassinets which were next to the bed. 

"Vivian, are you bored?" Chris said, i looked up and sighed, i was bored and i didn't want to bother the twins either, they seem peaceful as they watched yo gaba gaba, i doubt it if they know what they're talking about. 

I ran my hands through my hair before straddling his lap, not in a sexual matter because i was still sore as hell, and it's been four days, three if you wanna count Sunday morning. As always his hands held my waist, as he bit his lip. Most likely got the wrong idea. 

"I thought you learned?" he mumbled huskily. 

"I'm not horny if your wondering, my insides are still sore thanks to you." i said factually, 

He shrugged, "It wasn't my fault, you kept coming back for it." 

I just looked at him and shook my head, like they say it always the shy ones who's a freak. I knew i was a freak, always been one deep down, i just didn't show it. Unlike other men i have been with, Chris could actually keep up with me and that made me want him more i guess. 

When i think about my past incourses, i was naive and would believe if certain males if they told me they loved me, but every since the last one, i just stopped and grew up. He broke me, he truly did, i thought he loved me but one day he just got up and left. That's for another story though. 

But when i'm with Chris, i can tell he genuinely loves me and wouldn't want to hurt me. Even though its been several years since i actually let a man capture my heart, i let him, Chris is a great guy and a great father and i love him. 

"What are you thinking about?" Chris mumbled, I looked up and placed my hands under his wife beater, my hands gets cold easily for some reason and i'll put them under his shirt because his chest would be warm. 

"Y-" I was cut off when Noella started to fuss, I got up from his lap before reaching over in her bassinet. She wasn't wet or anything, she stopped making noise to just staring at me while spitting bubbles. 

"Hey," i cooed, i layed her onto of Chris chest on her stomach. She placed her head on him and tried to hold it up, she did it for two minutes staring at Chris, before making a noise and smiling down. 

"Smiling at me and shit, was sup bubbles?" Chris said smiling, he called her bubbles because she always blowing spit bubbles while as Nylah would stick her tongue out. Not even half a minute later Nylah started to make noise, While Chris had Ella, i went ahead and got Nylah and laid in the bed with my leg under my butt. 

"Hey cheeky," Nylah widen her eyes before opening her mouth. I looked over at Chris and Noella, Chris was watching tv as if he was a damn baby while holding to Ella, it wasn't like she could roll or anything but for pre-cautions. Thirty minutes pasted as i played with Ny, i was getting bored with being up here, i wanted to do something. Me and Chris brought the twins into our rooms after we ate dinner, so it was edging on nine thirty at night. 

"Where are you going?" i asked Chris who stood up with Noella in his arms, he did a one arm stretch whiling cradling Ella in his other, He looked over to me and smirked, "I'm just going to warm her bottle." he said i nodded before getting up as well with Nylah. I know she wasn't hungry because she hasn't cried, Noella whines when she hungry, so they're a little different.